T Nation

Joe Rogan VS. Feminist

Just saw this on youtube. Sorry if it is a repost. One of the most enjoyable videos to watch. Ever. Rogan goes boston.

That woman was fucking idiot. I like how she called Joe a middle aged out of shape man. WTF? She comes in trying make Joe look stupid and just comes off as a moron.

And for a second I thought Joe was gonna slap a fucking armbar on her or something!

i don’t know who to hate more. both rogan and the woman came off looking bad to me.

The sound sucked and I often had trouble hearing what the woman said, but her body language and her attitude came across perfectly. I’ve run into people like that before.

You’re having a good time, minding your own business and they come up to you and under a facade of trying to be cool they start taking “clever” little shots at you. I guess they hate themselves and want to tear you down to their level. You can either put up with it, or you can get really rude, as Joe did. Good for him, he put that bitch in her place.

Rogan rocks. I’m glad he’s a UFC commentator.

rogan is a douche, i fuckin hate that guy. he is my least favorite part of UFC. if i ever meet him im gonna kick him squa in the nuts.

He looked like an idiot if you only caught the latter part of the exchange. She deserved to get called out though. I hate cunts like that.

He’s pretty spot on from time to time, he sees right through her persona and reduces her to nothing but a joke, being “Ooh so dark and mystical” etc.

I think anyone with a little edge could have killed that woman in an argument, but the thing is, in all her stupidity she seems very innocent and harmless. Easy prey. How about taking up the battle with the true feminist institutions?

You know how someone does something and your temper flares up in less than a second? Could be a remark, or something else, happens to me, sometimes I regret it I wouldnt necessarily say this woman was malicious, but she was acting like she was the big shot and he was a little kid just like he said, and you can see he tries to be calm when she first says to look her in the eyes, then she doesnt even give him a chance to talk and he snaps on her. Nice!!

OK, I’ll admit it was enjoyable.

lol @ ~4:40 into the clip where another guy says, I love her dearly but you’re the first person who has stood up to her. Then Joe Rogan says, are you the guy who likes to get slapped lol.

Anyways, good for Joe Rogan and standing up for himself. He was clearly attacked first and I’m glad he stood there to make his point clear. I bet if he would’ve walked away, the woman would’ve just probably insulted him more by saying something like this is why you can’t talk to men, they’ll just walk away or some other nonsense. If you Joe had to go down to her level, then so be it, at least he’s someone that will not take crap from this women.

Now get in that kitchen and make me a sandwich.

Rogan is great. I absolutely can not stand people touching my face, Rogan did good not to punch her face in. Nothing sets me off worse than when people try to play you off as less than them by touching you or patting you on the shoulder. I have a very long fuse but that cuts it short in a hurry.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
I absolutely can not stand people touching my face, Rogan did good not to punch her face in. Nothing sets me off worse than when people try to play you off as less than them by touching you or patting you on the shoulder. I have a very long fuse but that cuts it short in a hurry.[/quote]

I am the same way. He is too smart to punch a dumb woman who comes up to him just to insult him though. That is the only reason why she probably touched his face. Calling Rogan out of shape… The quality of the video was kind of poor, but the woman was not looking too good.

That woman is a douche nozzle. Passive aggressive woman going at Rogan, but she’s got nothing.