Joe Rogan As A Comedian

Its hard to hear what hes saying at some points, but this is kinda funny.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Its hard to hear what hes saying at some points, but this is kinda funny.[/quote]

I’ve seen and heard some of his stuff before and it came across totally different than the guy we’ve seen announcing for the UFC or hosting Fear Factor.

I think the poster before me has it backwards, he is different on Fear Factor or UFC than how he really is. I loved the one line I think he said to that woman, “See this is where you’re confused, I’m not your boyfriend so I don’t have to listen to your stupid shit.”

Exactly. We haven’t seen much of the guy’s actual personality. He seems more entertaining being himself than what he delivers on those shows.

Dude just rolled the whole heckle scene into his act, awesome.

“Check this out, how many girls in here wanna fuck me?”

that was actually pretty good… some good one liners in there

Joe Rogan was a comedian long before he was “that fear factor guy” or “the ufc guy”
just like Bob Saget is actually really dirty and funny

lots of good stuff in there, check out joe rogan on DMT. Dude is funny, and his site is a trip.

[quote]Frank Castle wrote:

lots of good stuff in there, check out joe rogan on DMT. Dude is funny, and his site is a trip. [/quote]

Hell yeah… He used to have a few radio show clips on there and on his Myspace that were damn funny.

It’s funny you brought this up, because I just noticed a few days ago that Joe Rogan was on NewsRadio (the sitcom). I really had no idea that he was a comedian.