So, I have a job interview on Thursday. It's for work at a kayak shop, not a law firm or anything...
What are your thoughts on being clean shaven?
I HATE the look and feel of being clean shaven. I have not shaved with a razor in over 3 months, and the only time I did before that was for a funeral.
I normally shave with a buzzer that gets me a shadow look.
Don't shave for the interview:
1. I HATE shaving.
2. I don't plan on shaving everyday AFTER the interview, so why give the impression that I will be.
3. I get really bad razor burn when I'm clean shaven.
4. My resume/references speak for themselves.
5. Again, like I said, it's a kayak shop...
Shave for the interview:
1. It's "what we're supposed to do."
Also, I'm planning on wearing jeans and a solid color T-shirt. Any thoughts?
(FWIW, the employees I saw working there were pretty damn casual.)