Job/Education Suggestions?

Im 19 years old, studying med School atm, but ill quit doing that.

I was pretty good in high School without studying anything, thats why i went to University. Problem is Im simply not interested in most studies(law, economy, technical, art, health studies not anymore)

My “Dream” Job would look like this:
max 40 hours/week (normal for labourers in Austria)
being outside most of the time (preferably nature)
Not primarily physical work, but at least some (40-60% physical, rest intellectual would be the Optimum)
traveling a lot would be nice, but is not a real criterium

Has anyone got suggestions/ideas/personal success stories?
Im asking here cause most of the People, that know me say that id fit into technical University, but i hate crunching numbers day in day out.

Fluffer for sure.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Fluffer for sure. [/quote]

Outdoor scenes only though.

lmao…

Hey guys, I want the absolute dream job, but don’t want to work for it, or have to suffer anything I don’t want to do, in any way what-so-ever to get it.

Fucking cupcake generation at it again.

*generation cupcake.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Only if its 40 hours MAX a week.

lmao.

Anyone that says they make real money and only work 40 hours a week (or in some cases didn’t work more than that for years prior) is a liar.

You don’t make real money only working 2080 a year. You just don’t.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
lmao…

Hey guys, I want the absolute dream job, but don’t want to work for it, or have to suffer anything I don’t want to do, in any way what-so-ever to get it.

Fucking cupcake generation at it again. [/quote]

Well he did not say anything about benefits i.e dental, healthcare etc. So, it can be possible.

I know few people who do art on the side and work temp jobs. They work for short periods then travel. Doing small art pieces here and there to keep shipping costs down.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Outdoor scenes only though.[/quote]
Gay or bestiality?

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

lmao…

Well he did not say anything about benefits i.e dental, healthcare etc. So, it can be possible.

I know few people who do art on the side and work temp jobs. They work for short periods then travel. Doing small art pieces here and there to keep shipping costs down.[/quote]

We’ve got a guy like that around here. He sells art out of the same shopping cart he lives out of and he sure does get to travel a lot. His work is 100% outdoors too!

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Outdoor scenes only though.[/quote]
Gay or bestiality? [/quote]

Don’t be silly, gays can’t be in sunlight.

J/K…

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

lmao.

Anyone that says they make real money and only work 40 hours a week (or in some cases didn’t work more than that for years prior) is a liar.

You don’t make real money only working 2080 a year. You just don’t. [/quote]

In his defense, he didn’t mention that he had to make a good amount of money. He could just be broke and living the dream.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

lmao.

In his defense, he didn’t mention that he had to make a good amount of money. He could just be broke and living the dream. [/quote]

True.

In all seriousness look into working in the field at a civil engineer company. It’s outdoor, but not overly laborious. Mostly 40hrs/wk. If you can handle it you’ll be a party chief making decent money over time…

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

lmao…

I know few people who do art on the side and work temp jobs. They work for short periods then travel. Doing small art pieces here and there to keep shipping costs down.[/quote]

Fine, but when his dirty ass shows up on a street corner complaining about the “evil 1%” is why he doesn’t have a pot to piss in, I reserve every right to call him a pansy ass cupcake.

You know what, a couple thousand years ago people likely didn’t want to get up everyday and farm or hunt animals. But you know what, they did. You know why? To fucking live.

We have all the convenience the world has ever know, particularly in the developed nations. Places like America where even the poor shit into crystal clear water that is cleaner than half the worlds population’s drinking water AFTER they shit in it, and fucking people are complaining they don’t want to work in college, or do any jobs they “don’t like”.

Ugh, the rage is superseded by my general viewpoint of “these people are fucking pathetic”.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

lmao.

In his defense, he didn’t mention that he had to make a good amount of money. He could just be broke and living the dream. [/quote]

So he can become “occupy”?

Great… Just what we need, an ultra cool hipster posting his anti-capitalist rants on his facebook blogs from an ipad using starbucks wifi, and wearing levis…

Generation Cupcake.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

lmao.

So he can become “occupy”?

Great… Just what we need, an ultra cool hipster posting his anti-capitalist rants on his facebook blogs from an ipad using starbucks wifi, and wearing levis…

Generation Cupcake. [/quote]
Fluffer’s are people to Beans

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Fluffer’s are people to Beans[/quote]

Lol, I’m sorry just having a long day…

But if this kid or any other delusional teen out there actually took 5 mins to listen to the meanings behind these rantings and asshole posts it was worth it.

I’ll double down on what I said here tomorrow.

All I’m saying is we’ve been letting morons major in “17th Century Woman’s Art Studies” and then allowing them to protest and demand their loans be forgiven because other people are rich, and they can’t get a job in their field?

Fuck that.

We enabled the idiots for too long, and now they have multiplied and spread their moronic dribble across many impressionable minds.

Fuck that. Kids need the hard truth. The hard truth is: life kinda sucks sometimes, but if you live in the first world, shut the fuck up, because you’re life is likely exponentially better than billions of other people’s. Holy shit. (Obvious victims of rape, etc are excluded here, I’m speaking to coddled Cupcakes who think the world owes them shit simply because they have proven Darwin wrong for 18-22 years.)

Sometimes you have to work for things. Sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to do. It’s called growing up. A lot of people need to do it.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

But if this kid or any other delusional teen out there actually took 5 mins to listen to the meanings behind these rantings and asshole posts it was worth it.

I’ll double down on what I said here tomorrow. [/quote]
Lol

Step into my office.

You know what Texas is doing now? Kids going into High School have to choose their career track. So a 13-14 year old kid who doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground has to choose what he is going to do for a living.

Fuck Beans right now the parents are as much to blame for fucking kids up.

[quote]Seppl wrote:
My “Dream” Job would look like this:
max 40 hours/week (normal for labourers in Austria)
being outside most of the time (preferably nature)
Not primarily physical work, but at least some (40-60% physical, rest intellectual would be the Optimum)
traveling a lot would be nice, but is not a real criterium

[/quote]

Look at becoming a Game Warden. Or the Austrian equivalent.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

I’ll double down on what I said here tomorrow. [/quote]
Lol

Step into my office.

You know what Texas is doing now? Kids going into High School have to choose their career track. So a 13-14 year old kid who doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground has to choose what he is going to do for a living.

Fuck Beans right now the parents are as much to blame for fucking kids up. [/quote]

Oh, don’t get me wrong. I blame parents too, lol.

Look, there is a fine line, but we don’t live in a world were everyone can just do what-ever-the-fuck they want to expect to have some wonderful life handed to them.

I’d rather have kids choose a path at 13 they like at the time, and switch later, having some exposure to a skill/line of work, then float through to college age without any consideration on the matter what-so-ever.