Jiu Jitsu Guy... Want My Physique Rated

i think u’re much higher than a 5.9 so i gave you a 10 to bring u’re shit up.

overall i’d give you a 7. good job, and at 38 to boot.

good delts

Thanks guys I appreciate the time taken to write your comments. Indeed I have always tried to train for performance. I’m trying now to get a little leaner (bodyfat) and thicker (muscles, especially my legs), and get stronger. I believe the ws4sb will be the program to get me there. I’m excited, I start tomorrow…

lol never heard of the small bones thing but i think i understand and have the same deal as u. u look heavier than 165, but impressive.

Good shit man, and nice touch on the tat. So you’re a CO huh? I was watching on of those Documentaries on
Prisons and I must say, respect for having the balls to do your job. How long you been at it?

You have a pretty good frame and your back is definitely your strong point. Keep it up!

Great physique and size for your weight and age. I also have to agree that your back stands out the most (nice lats from the front view). Keep up the good work. Would like to see results pics after your WS4SB program!

I will definitely post more pics in about 6 weeks once I’m started in the program. Can’t wait. Prison shows are horse shit lol… 90% of the time is routine. It’s a job, that’s all.

Also, what I meant by “small” bones I mean I’m not big boned like some of the monster powerlifters. I have a very small frame but I’ve worked hard and now I can see the results of doing sprints, complexes, conditioning, weights, sleds, etc… It does pay off.

Torso is very solid. Arms and Legs certainly look more than just “athletic”, so you’re heading the right direction. I’m sure your potentially able to put on another 10-15 lbs easy if you keep hitting it hard. Good stuff bro.

S

Dude, your back is wide as hell. What are your lifts?

Oops…just saw it (your lifts). Bad habit of not ready things with pictures. lol

Thanks for the encouragement. I started my ws4sb program today. My rack lockout max was 325 for a triple… I did 335 for 2…

How many pullups can you do?

After lifting I can do 20. Fresh I’ve done 50. I sometimes use a 45lbs. or higher depending on what I’m doing. Also depends on the grip…

holy shit that’s impressive

good job

After doing a basic template of squats, deads, bench and push presses I started doing this “finisher” for time under tension, great for grapplers. The idea came from Zach Even-Esh

Sorry guys… My wife’s user name was on and posted under her. I think this is the second time I do this… oops…

looks like you have the ideal physique for your goals…great job!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
You have the ideal warrior-type physique, not the phony ‘I want to only LOOK like a warrior but not be one’ that many bodybuilders crave. A physique like yours comes from weights AND physical combat.

Excellent work! I gave you a 10 (an envious 10 at that ;)[/quote]

I really hope this doesn’t turn into one of your illuminati taking over the world via the jews in Hollywood threads.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
You have the ideal warrior-type physique, not the phony ‘I want to only LOOK like a warrior but not be one’ that many bodybuilders crave. A physique like yours comes from weights AND physical combat.

Excellent work! I gave you a 10 (an envious 10 at that :wink:

I really hope this doesn’t turn into one of your illuminati taking over the world via the jews in Hollywood threads.[/quote]

Ya his post is ridiculous claiming he can tell if someone trains for physical combat by looking at a picture is bullshit. Some guys look like shit others resemble bodybuilders kinda like the op, I seriously doubt his physique comes from anything but diet and lifting weights

If combat made a physique great every guy in the UFC would look great and some barley look like they lift weights yet are still great fighters.

Honestly a bodybuilder should make a thread here claiming to be MMA fighter then when HH comes in and starts attesting the guys physique to physical combat the bodybuilder should step up and say he was just fucking with us and he doesn’t train for combat just pure bodybuilding. That would pretty much prove how full of shit that statement is.