Jitters

All these fat burning supplements give me terrible jitters, aside from the typical burners consisting of Ephradine, Asprin, Caffine, Willow Bark, ect. Does anyone know of some good burners that do not accelerate the heart beat?

Also has anyone here used GROW, is it as good as stated in their advertisements?

Hi Toro. I don’t know of any good fat burners that don’t cause some type of jitters. You might want to try something with bitter orange extract, but I don’t know how good of a fat burner it is. If an ECA stack gives you the jitters, perhaps you may want to cut the dose in half of what the label recommends. I haven’t tried T2, but you may want to look into that also. CLA might help, but it may take a long time to see the fat go away. With the fat burners that give you the jitters, you have to build some tolerance towards them. In the first few days, you may feel like a tweaker, but if you just hang in there, you may see yourself hooked on these things because the fat burning effects are truly amazing. If you don’t like the side effects these supplements give you, then perhaps it’s better for you not to take them.

Have you tried MD6? It works great for me even though I can’t tolerate most thermogenic supplements.

Hi Toro, it’s me again. To answer your other question, yes, I have tried Grow! It’s a pretty damn good MRP. In another post, someone did a study on how aspartame effects short term memory loss. If you read that post, and are worried about what aspartame can do for your memory, then perhaps you might want to switch to using GROW! That is if the MRP you are currently taking contains aspartame. Grow! doesn’t contain aspartame.