T Nation

Jimmy Smith's The Muscle Bible

Just wondering if anyone has purchased this and what they thought.

Anybody?

I think that’s a resounding “no.”

I won a copy. Very good information, particularly Berardi and Scott Abel’s segments.

Just found the thread. I’d be happy to answer anyone’s questions and concerns about the product. Our fearless leader TC was interviewed as well so with all those big names on the product how can you not love it?

Jimmy
www.ineedmuscle.com

Which version did you win? The basic, gold or platinum package?

[quote]sloh wrote:
I won a copy. Very good information, particularly Berardi and Scott Abel’s segments.[/quote]

Jimmy, I have a quick question if you don’t mind and have the time.
Firstly when will this 3 day sale, as outlined on your blog, begin.
Secondly the site at the moment is only allowing payments through credit cards, which I lack, though I have the money. Is it possible to organise an alternative method of payment. Could you shoot me an email or PM to discuss this. I will warn you in advance that I live in Sydeny Australia and this could make things difficult.
Thank you for your time
AL

Sorry Jimmy, but another problem is coming up. The website at the moment only loads the 1st 3 experts (up to pavel) and does not have a link to the payment area. Is the muscle bible still going to be available and if so when.
Thanks and sorry for all the questions
AL

[quote]PowerAthlete wrote:
Which version did you win? The basic, gold or platinum package?

sloh wrote:
I won a copy. Very good information, particularly Berardi and Scott Abel’s segments.

[/quote]

Platinum. The other ADDITIONAL segments are sent monthly.

That was my main deal is that if I was going to drop $120, I wanted to know that it was worth the extra money. I tried to get a review on the web, but couldn’t find one that was not directly linked to the seller website.

I got the platinum package. Let me ask you something; how much would it be worth to you if you had 20-30 minutes with:
A.Roberts, AJ Roberts, Abel, Waterbury, Harris, Pavel, Staley, Mohr, Berardi, Ferrugia, Polk, Chek and TC plus a lot more.
Yes, $120 is a decent amount of money but you are getting 18 interviews, a program, notes and some extras. Plus Jimmy will respond to any question you might have (about the product of course, not your current training and diet:)), PLUS he guarenteed your money back (and that says a lot)

The Berardi interview made me rethink some stuff (and I have his book and am a member of his site) and have made immediate progress. At close to 40, that little piece alone was worth it to me. Abel and Waterbury and Pavel are fantastic as well as Harris and Staley.
have not had a chance to go through it all but am happy so far!

Good luck to all,

Marc

Good. That has pretty much made up my mind to buy it. Now, I can look forward to sorting through a lot of information and using what works best for me. The wife will have a field day telling me that I’m not spending enough time with her and that I always have my nose in a damn book!