Jimmy Fallon is a Douchebag

Bad news, the Sully and Denise skit that everbody here likes, that was a Tina Fey and Rachel Dratch creation. They used to do it on stage with Tina dressed up as a dude(Sully).

Fallon only ended up in that because he looked the most like a Douchey teenage New Englander, which eventually led to him getting Fever Pitch, if you watch the early sketches, his Boston accent sucked, it took Tina( a Boston native) a good while to get him decent.

Was Fever Pitch that movie with Drew Barrymore? That was dumb as balls.

And another thing…there’s tv on after the 10 o’clock news? I had no idea. I’m asleep by 11 and you punks should be too.

And for the last time, get off my lawn !

What’s with all the love for late night talk shows? Some unfunny white guy does a shitty stand up routine for 15 minutes. Then you get treated to an interview with a celebrity or two, who more often than not has a great screen persona, but in real life has the IQ equivalent of a tennis ball. If the networks had any balls they would get Bruce Bruce or that ventriloquist guy to be a host, then they could at least give us 15 minutes of some funny ass shit.

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
From everything I’ve read, Conan and his writing staff are pretty close, I would be shocked if they don’t go with him, the exception would be the ones who don’t wanna move their families cross country.

I’m hoping that Fallon will use his past SNL connections to score a decent writing staff.

–JB[/quote]

My biggest concern with Conan is that he will end up inheriting some of Leno’s writing staff, style, political correctness or anything else. I hope they keep the random humor and low budget feel that helped get Conan where he is today.

And I HATE Jimmy Fallon. I think he has sucked enough cock in NBC’s corporate offices that he’s now protected though.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
What’s with all the love for late night talk shows? Some unfunny white guy does a shitty stand up routine for 15 minutes. Then you get treated to an interview with a celebrity or two, who more often than not has a great screen persona, but in real life has the IQ equivalent of a tennis ball.

If the networks had any balls they would get Bruce Bruce or that ventriloquist guy to be a host, then they could at least give us 15 minutes of some funny ass shit.[/quote]

It’s true for the late night most of the time, but I do know what you mean. Conan O’Brien has some extra stuff he usually does. He often has a sketch or two in his show or gimmicky bit.

It doesn’t always follow the traditional late night show. Although, I cannot seem to watch a late night talk show because much of what is on there puts me to sleep.

Anyone see the skit with olde time baseball? LOL