Jimmy Carter, First Class A-Hole

According to the Secret Service agents who worked for him. Funny how the libs attack Reagan, and Bush  and GWB and they were described as being great, caring individuals by those whow orked for them.

Liberals = BS phonies.

It’s funny how much these people can be BS artists.

I honestly have never knew of him (other than being a previous president) but after his comments about those who oppose Obama of being racist, I think he is the one of the oldest douche bags of all.

My brother works for the Diplomatic Security Service. He did Jimmy Carter’s security when he did his tour of Africa. He said he is a decent guy, but does stupid shit like “Let’s walk through this random village and see how the people live!” Dragging a bunch of security agents around with him in some pos African neighborhood.
He also, farts alot apparently, he has some sort of bowel problems and goes to the bathroom like every half hour, and farts alot when he’s outside. No joke.

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
My brother works for the Diplomatic Security Service. He did Jimmy Carter’s security when he did his tour of Africa. He said he is a decent guy, but does stupid shit like “Let’s walk through this random village and see how the people live!” Dragging a bunch of security agents around with him in some pos African neighborhood.
He also, farts alot apparently, he has some sort of bowel problems and goes to the bathroom like every half hour, and farts alot when he’s outside. No joke.[/quote]

Taking people to see how the other side lives? First class A-Hole.

[quote]When The Carter Center spear-headed the international campaign to eradicate Guinea worm in 1986, there were 3.5 million cases in 20 countries in Africa and Asia. Working together with thousands of community volunteers and the ministries of health in affected countries, the Guinea Worm Eradication Program has coordinated, engaged, and mobilized hundreds of partners, and incidence of Guinea worm disease has dropped by more than 99 percent. Today, fewer than 5,000 cases remain in six endemic countriesâ??all in sub-Saharan Africa.(Read the press release “Guinea Worm Cases Hit All-Time Low: Carter Center, WHO, Gates Foundation, and U.K. Government Commit $55 Million Toward Ultimate Eradication Goal.”)

Guinea worm eradication is considered one of the most cost-effective public health efforts due to its relatively simple intervention measures, such as health education, free cloth filter distribution, and BASF-donated ABATE® larvicide applications. To date, the Guinea worm eradication campaign has raised and invested an estimated $225 million in African communities.[/quote] African Health Leaders Honor President Carter and The Carter Center for 'Pioneering' Efforts Against Neglected Diseases

Virtually eradicating Guinea Worm. First Class A-Hole.

If you guys think this is bad, just wait! Bush2 has done some amazing things in Africa. If he keeps this up, he’ll probably be just as big an A-Hole.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I like how GL decides to ride shotgun for Jimmy Carter. He (Jimmah) does need the help, I will say that.[/quote]

How am I “riding shotgun” for that douche? I’m just saying, if Bush2 keeps up his shit in Africa he’s going to be just as muc hof an A-Hole. Truth!

PS I hear Bush has really bad gas

I don’t think it is anything shocking for a president to have gas when all of the are full of shit.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I don’t think it is anything shocking for a president to have gas when all of the are full of shit. [/quote]

I believe this issue was addressed in the “Bleeding Anus” thread.

Vero! Un culo prima classe!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I like how GL decides to ride shotgun for Jimmy Carter. He (Jimmah) does need the help, I will say that.[/quote]

Was he even alive when Carter was destroying the country, haha?!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Vero! Un culo prima classe![/quote]

Quando c’e` l’hai la flatulenza, preferiamo si non dire la stronzata spesso ! Perche sei piena di la.

(When you have gas, we prefer that you don’t talk stupid shit often, because you are full of it.)