Jim Wendler's New Forum

It’s amazing to me that some people have a problem w/ paying money to be a part of his forum. It’s kinda like a person asking me free advice on how to fix their car step by step while my family starves.

If you really want good advice from Jim - as he’s said in the past - go lift for 10 years and figure it our yourself. Fact is - 531 is awesome and it works. I’m sure the forum will be worth every penny to those that choose to use it.

And the guy needs to make a living. You all would be out there hustling and workin’ hard to make ends meet too to do what you love to do.

Is the forum on his site? Couldn’t find mention of it on his page

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
I would consider it actually, and if I feel its not worth it I would cancel. IMO if your going to invest $20 a month for forum you will lose alot of the trolls that post in free forums and be left with like minded serious about lifting individuals. Jim’s ideals and philosophies mean and meant alot to me, to join and check it out for 66 cents a day is the least I could do (SALLY STRUTHERS MOMENT!)[/quote]

I agree with Matty. I belong to JTS too and it’s got fantastic information in it but they don’t necessarily answer questions. $20 a month if Jim’s answering questions could very well be worth the price and especially if that advice is giving you gains. As a bonus you know that the advice is going to be solid. Sure, there’s free forums out there but you have to weed through a lot of crap sometimes in order to get to the good stuff. I would pay to not have to wade through the garbage.

james

[quote]CONQVER wrote:
Is the forum on his site? Couldn’t find mention of it on his page[/quote]
Nah not up yet