Jim Wendler 5/3/1 Tribute Video...

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]mr popular wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]mr popular wrote:
What in the world is this doing in the bodybuilding forum lol[/quote]

Because by using some of the suggested assistance work you can very easily make it a bodybuilding program.

[/quote]

And by modifying Arnold Schwarzenegger’s routine you could easily make it into a powerlifting program, but I don’t see tribute threads to Arnold in the powerlifting forum (in spite of the fact that Arnold actually was a powerlifter, whereas no bodybuilder has ever aspired to look like Jim Wendler…)

I find it strange that anybody thought to have a tribute thread to a guy, in the bodybuilding forum, who isn’t a bodybuilder and doesn’t look like one.[/quote]

I read it as a 5/3/1 thread…bodybuilding is not always posing on stage. I have a lot of respect for those guys, but building a muscular body can be exactly like looking like Wendler.

He has the “full house” look that many on this board refer to as a good aesthetic look.

No need to defend something that does not need defending.[/quote]

Edit: pic isn’t showing

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
“He has the “full house” look that many on this board refer to as a good aesthetic look.”

Not anymore. [/quote]

In looking at some of his logs he is sitting at around 240 and fairly lean…is that not the case?

Fair point. Maybe I’m just remembering meeting him at 275 and making a dumbass comparison. My bad. :frowning:

What about Dave TAint? He looks like a fucking beast and more like a bber. I don’t see anyone making tribute vids for him though…

[quote]destroyedquads wrote:
What about Dave TAint? He looks like a fucking beast and more like a bber. I don’t see anyone making tribute vids for him though…[/quote]

Dave “Taint”…really?

that music is fuckin horrendous

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]destroyedquads wrote:
What about Dave TAint? He looks like a fucking beast and more like a bber. I don’t see anyone making tribute vids for him though…[/quote]

Dave “Taint”…really?

[/quote]

Oops, shit, sorry. I meant Dave Tate obviously.

x2 on the music bein bad but I think its what Wendler likes lol