T Nation

Jim, Posting Your Athletes Lifts?

Jim, Would you ever post some of your athletes lifts on your website? Would be good to see some insight into how you train your clients, thanks mate.

I’m not sure what you mean by “posting your athletes’ lifts” but I just submitted an article to TNation called “Passing the Torch” that details some of the things we do with the kids. I certainly am not going to post videos of kids - that shit is creepy.

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:
I’m not sure what you mean by “posting your athletes’ lifts” but I just submitted an article to TNation called “Passing the Torch” that details some of the things we do with the kids. I certainly am not going to post videos of kids - that shit is creepy.[/quote]. Yes that shit would be a bit creepy. Was talking more about the powerlifters not kids that you train would be good to get an insight into there training and how often they do meets?

I only train HS kids - that is the only group I personally want to work with. It’s the demographic I most enjoy and where one can really make a difference (as will be shown in the article). It’s what I enjoy and the training is much more dynamic/fun.

I only train HS kids - that is the only group I personally want to work with. It’s the demographic I most enjoy and where one can really make a difference (as will be shown in the article). It’s what I enjoy and the training is much more dynamic/fun.[/quote]. I see now why you prefer to train hs kids good article jim

[quote]Shaun87 wrote:

I only train HS kids - that is the only group I personally want to work with. It’s the demographic I most enjoy and where one can really make a difference (as will be shown in the article). It’s what I enjoy and the training is much more dynamic/fun.[/quote]. I see now why you prefer to train hs kids good article jim
[/quote]

You are welcome - here is the link to the article for those that haven’t read it.