Jillian Michaels Gives Biggest Loser Caffeine

Gillian Michaels has clearly gone off the deep end on the biggest loser, giving her team caffeine pills. We all know that this is the slippery slope that leads to creatine and protein. After that…steroids.

[quote]Silyak wrote:

Gillian Michaels has clearly gone off the deep end on the biggest loser, giving her team caffeine pills. We all know that this is the slippery slope that leads to creatine and protein. After that…steroids.[/quote]

Written by a reporter currently drinking a cup of coffee…

Da Creatinz is like steroids on steroids. Watch out.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]Silyak wrote:

Gillian Michaels has clearly gone off the deep end on the biggest loser, giving her team caffeine pills. We all know that this is the slippery slope that leads to creatine and protein. After that…steroids.[/quote]

Written by a reporter currently drinking a cup of coffee…[/quote]

Coffee =/= caffeine pills

I’m convinced this was planned by the shows producers in order to get Ruben back, that was really the only thing going for them this season and he left 3rd week. Hopefully Jillian will clarify eventually, I’m sure she is on contract but has said a few things about the show before. I’m not really sure how that works in the industry though.

Oh the scandal! But that Jillian, she’s such a rascal standing by the “consequences of [her] professional opinion!” -lol

S

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

[quote]Silyak wrote:

Written by a reporter currently drinking a cup of coffee…[/quote]

Coffee =/= caffeine pills[/quote]

And hash =/= marijuana, but they have the same active chemical

What’s your fucking point?

She was not overly pissed about it, so it would not surprise me if this was all staged.