Jihad Wins One

[quote]Sifu wrote:
One of the first westerners the Moro Kali practitioners killed was Ferdinand Magellan in the 1521. [/quote]

That wouldn’t have anything to do with Magellan leading the Spanish invaders, now would it?

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Because of the Great Satan and the Zionist pig-apes of Israel, Islam has been forced to wrest away control of more land from the Philippines.

I imagine that the occupation of Philipino land, now turned into an Islamist state, will rank up there with Israel? Probably not. But anyways, score one victory for the Jihad. Capitulation for peace. At least until the next time they demand even more land.

[i]Philippines in ‘separatist deal’

The borders deal caps four years of negotiations amid a fragile truce
The Philippines government says it has reached an agreement with the country’s main Islamic separatist group on boundaries for a Muslim homeland.[i]

[/quote]

Hey, maybe they have enough room for the palistinians?

[quote]lixy wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:
I mean shit, the Philippine Army had one truck driver captured and held for ransom and their government cowered like a pissing puppy, agreed to the Insurgent demands and pulled their 100 troops out of Iraq.

How does one round up 51 engineers, medics, and troops to 100 troops?

Seriously.[/quote]

Oh sorry, you’re a statistics nazi, I forgot!

Allahu Akbar!!! Right Lixy?

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Oh sorry, you’re a statistics nazi, I forgot! [/quote]

No sir! Doubling the figure is NOT nitpicking. Who on earth tolerates 100% error margins?

But let’s not lose focus of what did happen, and that is the government apparently caving to terrorists. That bit is deplorable on its own and you don’t need to inflate figures to make the point. Fair?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Mikeyali wrote:
We used to point at women and tell them they were MILF. They’d get all scared at swear up and down that they weren’t. Then we would laugh at them and they would be confused.

I guess that’s how you build a reputation…[/quote]

Actually we had a stellar reputation there thank you. You merely lack a sense of humor. When the people come to hang out with you and you can joke with them, that is a sign that the people like you. If you can get past trying to find fault in everything done by me and mine you could see that.

mike

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:
Actually we had a stellar reputation there thank you. You merely lack a sense of humor. When the people come to hang out with you and you can joke with them, that is a sign that the people like you. [/quote]

No need to get aggressive. You would obviously know about the situation better than me. From your post, I got the feeling that you were making fun of them rather than joking with them. I pictured heavily armed guys making fun of “ignorant” Philippino women. If I got the wrong impression, correct me.

And my point still stands. Americans’ rep’ deteriorated by the day these past few years.

Ahmanijihad wants to nuke all the Israelis, and its easier because they’re concentrated in one place. Maybe the Phillipine government was concentrating the Muslims for their American paymasters, so the Americans can unleash a few MOABs on them. Right Lixy? Right?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Ahmanijihad wants to nuke all the Israelis, and its easier because they’re concentrated in one place. Maybe the Phillipine government was concentrating the Muslims for their American paymasters, so the Americans can unleash a few MOABs on them. Right Lixy? Right?[/quote]

Heh heh heh, that would be a dream come true!!

:slight_smile: