T Nation

Jihad on the March

Graduation day for the Jihadis!

Exclusive: Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe

June 18, 2007 4:45 PM

Brian Ross Reports:

Exclusive_suici_mn_2 Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

Teams assigned to carry out attacks in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Germany were introduced at an al Qaeda/Taliban training camp graduation ceremony held June 9.

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

Photos: Inside an al Qaeda/Taliban ‘Graduation’

The tape shows Taliban military commander Mansoor Dadullah, whose brother was killed by the U.S. last month, introducing and congratulating each team as they stood.

“These Americans, Canadians, British and Germans come here to Afghanistan from faraway places,” Dadullah says on the tape. “Why shouldn’t we go after them?”

The leader of the team assigned to attack Great Britain spoke in English.

“So let me say something about why we are going, along with my team, for a suicide attack in Britain,” he said. “Whether my colleagues, companions and Muslim brothers die today or tonight, every drop of our blood will invigorate the Muslim (unintelligible).”

Video: Watch the Taliban’s ‘Graduation’ Ceremony

U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of “an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign.”

Others take it very seriously.

“It doesn’t take too many who are willing to actually do it and be able to slip through the net and get into the United States or England and cause a lot of damage,” said ABC News consultant Richard Clarke, the former White House counterterrorism official.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/exclusive_suici.html

Kill that apostate! Salman Rushdie knighted.

“Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in January 2005 that he still believed the British novelist was an apostate whose killing would be authorised by Islam.”
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070617/wl_uk_afp/britainhonoursawards_070617124709

“Eighteen years after the Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa calling on Muslims to kill him, a government minister in Pakistan said yesterday that Rushdie?s recent knighthood justified suicide bombing.”

Gee, rampant enough to earn dedicated teams, eh?

“Dedicated teams of senior prosecutors are to be deployed in the UK’s honour killing hotspots in the wake of the failings exposed this week by the case of a young Kurdish woman murdered by her family.”

It would be interesting to see Muslims deal with the trail of blood they have left behind on several continents, from Thailand via India to Armenia, during more than 1300 years. To quote Paul Fregosi’s book Jihad in the West:

“The Jihad, the Islamic so-called Holy War, has been a fact of life in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Near and Middle East for more than 1300 years, but this is the first history of the Muslim wars in Europe ever to be published. Hundreds of books, however, have appeared on its Christian counterpart, the Crusades, to which the Jihad is often compared, although they lasted less than two hundred years and unlike the Jihad, which is universal, were largely but not completely confined to the Holy Land. Moreover, the Crusades have been over for more than 700 years, while a Jihad is still going on in the world. The Jihad has been the most unrecorded and disregarded major event of history. It has, in fact, been largely ignored. For instance, the Encyclopaedia Britannica gives the Crusades eighty times more space than the Jihad.”

“Western colonization of nearby Muslim lands lasted 130 years, from the 1830s to the 1960s. Muslim colonization of nearby European lands lasted 1300 years, from the 600s to the mid-1960s. Yet, strangely, it is the Muslims, the Arabs and the Moors to be precise, who are the most bitter about colonialism and the humiliations to which they have been subjected; and it is the Europeans who harbor the shame and the guilt. It should be the other way around.”
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/2185

[quote]Sloth wrote:
U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of “an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign.”[/quote]

Sophisticated? Your intelligence guys are everything but intelligent.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Kill that apostate! Salman Rushdie knighted.

“Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in January 2005 that he still believed the British novelist was an apostate whose killing would be authorised by Islam.”
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070617/wl_uk_afp/britainhonoursawards_070617124709[/quote]

And that’s 3 years old piece is news?

[quote]“Eighteen years after the Ayatollah Khomeini issued a fatwa calling on Muslims to kill him, a government minister in Pakistan said yesterday that Rushdie?s recent knighthood justified suicide bombing.”

Attack Pakistan! Oh wait, they might actually defend themselves…

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Gee, rampant enough to earn dedicated teams, eh?

“Dedicated teams of senior prosecutors are to be deployed in the UK’s honour killing hotspots in the wake of the failings exposed this week by the case of a young Kurdish woman murdered by her family.”
http://society.guardian.co.uk/crimeandpunishment/story/0,,2104508,00.html[/quote]

Ok, I see why they used “sophisticated” now. It’s as opposed to your blatant crap!

Repeat after me: Yazdanism is NOT Islam!

You’re assuming that a Kurd involved in honor killings would be Muslim. Just 'cause O’reilly manages to sneak that on Fox doesn’t mean you can do it in a thread called “Jihad on the March”.

Jerk.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of “an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign.”

Sophisticated? Your intelligence guys are everything but intelligent.[/quote]

US Intel didn’t produce this video. Indeed, a certain group sharing the same religious affiliate were responsible.

That was an attempt at misdirection for the cause, right?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Kill that apostate! Salman Rushdie knighted.

“Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in January 2005 that he still believed the British novelist was an apostate whose killing would be authorised by Islam.”
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070617/wl_uk_afp/britainhonoursawards_070617124709

And that’s 3 years old piece is news?
[/quote]

Silly Lixy, the article itself isn’t 3 years old. Only that specific piece I quoted. Though, I don’t see how that makes the Ayatollah’s stance less dangerous.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Gee, rampant enough to earn dedicated teams, eh?

“Dedicated teams of senior prosecutors are to be deployed in the UK’s honour killing hotspots in the wake of the failings exposed this week by the case of a young Kurdish woman murdered by her family.”
http://society.guardian.co.uk/crimeandpunishment/story/0,,2104508,00.html

Ok, I see why they used “sophisticated” now. It’s as opposed to your blatant crap!

Repeat after me: Yazdanism is NOT Islam!

You’re assuming that a Kurd involved in honor killings would be Muslim. Just 'cause O’reilly manages to sneak that on Fox doesn’t mean you can do it in a thread called “Jihad on the March”.

Jerk.[/quote]

Hi, Lixy. Do you ever read articles? The Kurdish killing isn’t the only honor killing. It’s rather rampant amongst the muslims, it had been ignored far too long.

Jerk.

And, where do you get that this girl and her family practiced Yazdanism?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Gee, rampant enough to earn dedicated teams, eh?

“Dedicated teams of senior prosecutors are to be deployed in the UK’s honour killing hotspots in the wake of the failings exposed this week by the case of a young Kurdish woman murdered by her family.”
http://society.guardian.co.uk/crimeandpunishment/story/0,,2104508,00.html

Ok, I see why they used “sophisticated” now. It’s as opposed to your blatant crap!

Repeat after me: Yazdanism is NOT Islam!

You’re assuming that a Kurd involved in honor killings would be Muslim. Just 'cause O’reilly manages to sneak that on Fox doesn’t mean you can do it in a thread called “Jihad on the March”.

Jerk.[/quote]

"The court had been told that Banaz had been forced to marry an Iraqi Kurd when she was 17 but the relationship collapsed and she returned to live with her parents in 2005, later falling in love with Rahmat Suleimani.

Her family decided to kill her because they believed the relationship had shamed them as Suleimani was an Iranian Kurd and not a strict Muslim."

[quote]Sloth wrote:
http://www.brurcselsjournal.com/node/2185[/quote]

Some background on Brussels Journal. It was founded by Paul Belien, a xenophobic journalist who happens to be a fellow at the Hudson Institute.

Such passages should set off the whackjob apologist alarm.

" Yet, strangely, it is the Muslims, the Arabs and the Moors to be precise, who are the most bitter about colonialism and the humiliations to which they have been subjected; and it is the Europeans who harbor the shame and the guilt. It should be the other way around."

Sloth, are you European? If so, where from?

[quote]Sloth wrote:
US Intel didn’t produce this video. Indeed, a certain group sharing the same religious affiliate were responsible.

That was an attempt at misdirection for the cause, right[/quote]

I didn’t get a word of what you said, but I’ll take it that you agree with them on the sophistication aspect.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Silly Lixy, the article itself isn’t 3 years old. Only that specific piece I quoted. [/quote]

Yep. And my comment was about your choice to quote that specific bit.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Hi, Lixy. Do you ever read articles? The Kurdish killing isn’t the only honor killing. [/quote]

Matter of fact, I usually don’t bother.

Now, read again what you quoted:

“Dedicated teams of senior prosecutors are to be deployed in the UK’s honour killing hotspots in the wake of the failings exposed this week by the case of a young Kurdish woman murdered by her family.”

And the choice of words in your comment:

Gee, rampant enough to earn dedicated teams, eh?

So don’t tell me that you didn’t try to pin the introduction of “dedicated teams” on Muslims.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
US Intel didn’t produce this video. Indeed, a certain group sharing the same religious affiliate were responsible.

That was an attempt at misdirection for the cause, right

I didn’t get a word of what you said, but I’ll take it that you agree with them on the sophistication aspect.[/quote]

Ah, are you ashamed of your muslim brothers? Is that why you tried to slip a crack about the US in? Did you feel the need to pull attention away from their actions? It’s not my fault your religion is so screwed up. Yep, far more screwed up than US foreign policy is. And to you, that’s pretty damned bad.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Silly Lixy, the article itself isn’t 3 years old. Only that specific piece I quoted.

Yep. And my comment was about your choice to quote that specific bit.

[/quote]

I don’t see your point though. What does it change? I provided the link so that the entire article would be read, btw. The piece quoted was merely a reminder about that crazy bastard’s stance on the issue. So, yeah, I have no clue what you think you’ve accomplished…

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
Hi, Lixy. Do you ever read articles? The Kurdish killing isn’t the only honor killing.

Matter of fact, I usually don’t bother.

Now, read again what you quoted:

“Dedicated teams of senior prosecutors are to be deployed in the UK’s honour killing hotspots in the wake of the failings exposed this week by the case of a young Kurdish woman murdered by her family.”

And the choice of words in your comment:

Gee, rampant enough to earn dedicated teams, eh?

So don’t tell me that you didn’t try to pin the introduction of “dedicated teams” on Muslims.[/quote]

Oh, I don’t deny it. Muslims have serious problems with honor killings. By the way, why do you claim that this girl and her family were not muslims?

[quote]lixy wrote:
Sloth wrote:
http://www.brurcselsjournal.com/node/2185

Some background on Brussels Journal. It was founded by Paul Belien, a xenophobic journalist who happens to be a fellow at the Hudson Institute.

Such passages should set off the whackjob apologist alarm.

" Yet, strangely, it is the Muslims, the Arabs and the Moors to be precise, who are the most bitter about colonialism and the humiliations to which they have been subjected; and it is the Europeans who harbor the shame and the guilt. It should be the other way around."

Sloth, are you European? If so, where from?[/quote]

I’m not. I was born and raised in the “Great Satan.” You know, the nation you post quite often about. In fact, your US focused propaganda has inspired me. Therefore, I will be focus my time on these forums almost exclusively on the evils of Islam.

And, you’ll have to excuse me if I’m not alarmed by Belien’s stance against radical Islam.

And now I’d like to reflect on the plight of the Copts, and other religious minorities (or non-religious), throughout too much of the Islamic world. Hopefully, one day, their muslim overlords will allow them to live with full dignity.