Jews for Ron Paul

It’s now official: Ron Paul has lost JTF’s support, along with a few others’ I’m sure…

http://www.jews4ronpaul.org/

Doesn’t affect my thoughts on the subject at all, but pretty amusing.

No, no, it’s just one Jew posting under different screen names.

Lol @ Lixy being the first to respond.

I’m surprised there are any Jews that would want to support Ron Paul. One of his key policies is to end foreign aid, permanently. That would mean hell hath frozen over, because Israel wouldn’t get their claws on any more “sympathy” handouts that the US gives them. That would mean those filthy Israeli Zionists would likely have to cry to Europe to save their ridiculous “state” from being crushed to death by their Arab neighbors.

$4 Billion US of John and Jane Q. Taxpayer’s money to support those cockroaches. It’s disgusting, isn’t it?

-I’ll wait for HeadHunter to call me Ahmadinejad’s favorite nephew before we can continue, lol. :slight_smile:

Yet we give more to Muslims.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Yet we give more to Muslims.[/quote]

You probably meant to say tyrannical regimes.

I can safely say that 90% of the people would tell you to stick your money up your collective arse. It’s used to buy weapons, torture dissidents, tighten the grip of police states, and repress any attempts to establish functioning democracies. At the end of the day, Moubarak, Abdallah, or Musharraf are no different than Pinochet or Suharto.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Lol @ Lixy being the first to respond.

I’m surprised there are any Jews that would want to support Ron Paul. One of his key policies is to end foreign aid, permanently. That would mean hell hath frozen over, because Israel wouldn’t get their claws on any more “sympathy” handouts that the US gives them. That would mean those filthy Israeli Zionists would likely have to cry to Europe to save their ridiculous “state” from being crushed to death by their Arab neighbors.

$4 Billion US of John and Jane Q. Taxpayer’s money to support those cockroaches. It’s disgusting, isn’t it?

-I’ll wait for HeadHunter to call me Ahmadinejad’s favorite nephew before we can continue, lol. :slight_smile: [/quote]

http://judicial-inc.biz/Hopie_ike.htm

Thought you’d like this.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
It’s now official: Ron Paul has lost JTF’s support, along with a few others’ I’m sure…

http://www.jews4ronpaul.org/

Doesn’t affect my thoughts on the subject at all, but pretty amusing.[/quote]

No, I continue to back Ron Paul all the way.

Obviously “Jews for Ron Paul” understand that the neoconservative Zionists are the cause of rising anti-Semitism, and unless they stand up, the average Jew will take the brunt of backlash for starting another World War.

“The real split in Jewry will come if and when Jews of vision begin to support the attempts which have been made to liberate the Jews from their leaders. This internal squabble means nothing but the squabble of leaders; but when the Jews themselves divide, one side for twentieth century light and the destruction of the power of selfish leaders, then we may begin to hope…”
– Henry Ford

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I can safely say that 90% of the people would tell you to stick your money up your collective arse. It’s used to buy weapons, torture dissidents, tighten the grip of police states, and repress any attempts to establish functioning democracies. At the end of the day, Moubarak, Abdallah, or Musharraf are no different than Pinochet or Suharto.[/quote]

Maybe THE PEOPLE should spend more time DEALING with the root causes of their suffering.

For starters, REPLACE THEIR LEADERS.

Oh wait, the evil Americans make the leaders too strong.

What a crock of shit.

See north korea or iran.

It’s going to be hard for you to claim WE armed them.

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:
See north korea or iran.

JeffR
[/quote]

Well, mostly it was our “51st state”…

Israeli Arms Sales to Iran
Over the course of the Gulf war, Iran’s quest for weapons has become legendary, with many countries and hordes of private arms dealers eager to conclude arms deals and reap the premium commissions Iran offers. Israel, with standing access to the same models of US-made arms upon which the Shah based Iran’s arsenal, and with its desire to build up an indigenous arms industry, has led the pack. The London Observer estimated that Israel’s arms sales to Iran total $500 million annually.

Before 1979, when Shah Muhammad Reza Pahlavi held power, Iran was the world’s biggest buyer of Israeli arms…

Irangate: The Israel Connection
Like the United States, Israel cemented its relationship with Iran by the exchange of arms for oil, which both sides kept alive through the worst of the OPEC oil embargo. The Iranian arms market was worth at least $500 million a year to Israel. The Shah bought everything from Gabriel anti-ship missiles to advanced communications equipment. In 1977, Israel arranged a $1 billion arms-for-oil deal around Operation Flower, a joint Israeli-Iranian project to build a nuclear-capable surface-to-surface missile…
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Ronald_Reagan/Irangate_Israel_TICC.html

Iran-Contra Affair
Michael Ledeen, a consultant of Robert McFarlane, asked Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres for help in the sale of arms to Iran. The general idea behind the plan was for Israel to ship weapons to Iran, then the US would reimburse Israel with the same weapons…

U.S. endorsed Iranian plans to build massive nuclear energy industry
Cheney Rumsfeld & Wolfowitz behind Iran Nuclear Program initiated during Ford Administration

In 1976, President Gerald R. Ford signed a directive that granted Iran the opportunity to purchase U.S. built reprocessing equipment and facilities designed to extract plutonium from nuclear reactor fuel.

Israel secretly sells American nuclear weapons to China

The China-North Korea Relationship
http://www.cfr.org/publication/11097/

[quote]JeffR wrote:
lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I can safely say that 90% of the people would tell you to stick your money up your collective arse. It’s used to buy weapons, torture dissidents, tighten the grip of police states, and repress any attempts to establish functioning democracies. At the end of the day, Moubarak, Abdallah, or Musharraf are no different than Pinochet or Suharto.

Maybe THE PEOPLE should spend more time DEALING with the root causes of their suffering.

Oh wait, the evil Americans make the leaders too strong.

What a crock of shit.

See north korea or iran.

JeffR

[/quote]

Since most of the money ends up in Afghanistan and Iraq which are fledgling democracies I wonder what the hell he is bitching about.

Does he really think fighting terrorism is a bad thing?

[quote]JeffR wrote:
lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

[/quote]

I’m pretty sure Iran’s got this down if we don’t invade…

Since most of the money ends up in Afghanistan and Iraq which are fledgling democracies I wonder what the hell he is bitching about.[/quote]

You have no idea what you’re talking about. A third of your US foreign aid goes directly to that armed-to-the-teeth country with little over 7 million people. But I digress…

If anything, there’s a direct correlation between the money you hand out and the amount of repression in a country. Iraq was invaded, and as long as your troops don’t get out of there, the place can hardly be called a democracy.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Since most of the money ends up in Afghanistan and Iraq which are fledgling democracies I wonder what the hell he is bitching about.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. A third of your US foreign aid goes directly to that armed-to-the-teeth country with little over 7 million people. But I digress…

If anything, there’s a direct correlation between the money you hand out and the amount of repression in a country. Iraq was invaded, and as long as your troops don’t get out of there, the place can hardly be called a democracy.[/quote]

Iraq and Afghanistan get more than Israel. Eqypt gets slightly less than Israel. You have no fucking clue.

K, Israel gets no more money or arms from the US, and the Palestinians are not provided anti Jew jihadist proxies. No more arms, funding, training, or men sent by muslim/arabic nations. I mean, hey, can’t forget about that, right? I mean, wouldn’t want to come off as bias, right? In fact, if not for the intervetion of muslim nations in wars against Israel, the palestinians probably would have a state…

Since most of the money ends up in Afghanistan and Iraq which are fledgling democracies …
[/quote]
As long as you proclaim such nonsense I cannot take you seriously in this forum at all, Zap.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
…if not for the intervetion of muslim nations in wars against Israel, the palestinians probably would have a state…
[/quote]

And then there’s reality…

UN Report Prepared in 1948 for Ralphe Bunche, New UN Commissioner to Palestine

Foreword: In view of the tragic assassination of Count Folke Bernadotte by identified Jewish terrorists on September 17 of this year, the following report has been prepared for the use of Dr. Bunche, Count Bernadotte’s immediate replacement.

This report is a compilation of all identified terrorist attacks on British, American and Arab individuals and entities in the assassination of the British Resident Minister in the Middle East on November 6, 1944 by members of the terrorist Jewish Stern gang to the assassination of Count Bernadotte on September 17, 1948 by members of this same gang of fanatics.

This information is compiled from reports of the US Department of State, the British Foreign Office and various American and British press services.

New York, October 1, 1948

November 30- December 6, 1947, Palestine. A week of disorders brought on by Arab wrath over the UN’s decision to partition the Holy Land ended with at least 159 killed in the Middle East, 66 in Palestine. While Jews in Palestine, Europe and the US. celebrated and began planning their new state and the UN moved to implement its plan, war talk was rife throughout the Arab world…

It becomes clearly evident that the partition is not going as planned and that although the Jews are pleased, the Arabs are not. There appears to be no way to control the Jews or their determination to drive all of the Arabs out of Jerusalem by force if necessary. The Arabs, initially living in peace with the Jewish minority, have been increasingly victimized by the Jews who, now that the British are leaving, are turning their savage behavior against them. The Jews have redoubled their efforts to build a military force and arm them. They claim that this force is to protect the Jewish population against attacks from the Arab countries as well as the Arab population of Jerusalem but an even stronger argument can be made that the Zionists are determined to drive out the Arab population by armed force…
http://www.doublestandards.org/unbunche.html

1967: Israel launches attack on Egypt
Israeli forces have launched a pre-emptive attack on Egypt and destroyed nearly 400 Egypt-based military aircraft.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242
Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force…
http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/un/un242.htm

United Nations Security Council Resolution 573
Condemns vigorously the act of armed aggression perpetrated by Israel against Tunisian territory in flagrant violation of the Charter of the United Nations, international law and norms of conduct
http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/un/un573.htm

United Nations Security Council Resolution 471
Reaffirming its resolution 465 (1980), by which the Security Council determined “that all measures taken by Israel to change the physical character, demographic composition, institutional structure or status of the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, or any part thereof have no legal validity and that Israel’s policy and practices of settling parts of its population and new immigrants in those territories constitute a flagrant violation of the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War and also constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East” and strongly deplored the “continuation and persistence of Israel in pursuing those policies and practices”

Shocked by the assassination attempts against the Mayors of Nablus, Ramallah and Al Bireh,

Deeply concerned that the Jewish settlers in the occupied Arab territories are allowed to carry arms, thus enabling them to perpetrate crimes against the civilian Arab population,
http://domino.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/0/aa73b02d9b0d8fdc852560e50074cc33?OpenDocument

United Nations Security Council Resolution 487
Fully aware of the fact that Iraq has been a party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons since it came into force in 1970, that in accordance with that Treaty Iraq has accepted IAEA safeguards on all its nuclear activities, and that the Agency has testified that these safeguards have been satisfactorily applied to date,

Noting furthermore that Israel has not adhered to the non-proliferation Treaty,

Deeply concerned about the danger to international peace and security created by the premeditated Israeli air attack on Iraqi nuclear installations on 7 June 1981, which could at any time explode the situation in the area, with grave consequences for the vital interests of all States…
http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/un/un487.htm

Israeli air strike was aimed at Syrian reactor, report says

Sometimes a dose of sarcasm is the only way to point out how dangerous ISRAEL really is to the US and the rest of the world…

Israel Bombs Anti-Semitism Out Of Lebanon
After decades of periodic conflict with Lebanon that cost thousands of lives, Israel successfully eradicated all traces of anti-Semitism from its northern neighbor with a series of heavy bombing attacks in July.

“Israel really turned us around on the whole Jew-hating thing,” said Hezbollah leader Sheikh Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, shortly after a U.N.-brokered ceasefire was declared on Aug. 14. “After destroying much of our infrastructure and displacing nearly 1 million civilians, we’ve come to respect Israel as a legitimate power and a beacon of democracy, and not a pack of lying, usurping, hook-nosed dogs…”

(Now unencumbered by hate or bitterness, Lebanese men walk through the rubble of their former apartment buildings)

Strobe Talbott, president of the Brookings Institution, a Washington-based think tank, said that there was “very strong” evidence that not only was a virulent anti-Jewish sentiment completely wiped out in Israel’s bombing campaign against Lebanon, but so was any hard-line political opposition to Israel’s existence or its annexing of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and Golan Heights following the Six-Day War in 1967, and general anger over Israel’s treatment of Palestinians…

The bombings have had the most significant impact on Lebanon’s youth. Many who saw parents and friends killed in the attacks said they will now spend the rest of their lives supporting Israel…
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/56637

[i]"Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the “Freedom Party” (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine…

Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future."[/i]
–Albert Einstein letter to NYT - December 4, 1948

Oh, no looking at the Arab riots against the jews pre-Israel? What about the grands plans of the Mufti? Oh, you choose your starting point very carefully Jtf.

What about Israeli refugees (more than Palestinian refugees) forced out of Arab nations through progroms, harrasment, confiscation, and violence? Did the Arabs think these people would exist in some alternate universe? No, they resettled in the newly created Israel.

Of course, in 1948 the palestinians could of walked away with a nation. You don’t even mention the '48 war. Why not? Because it doesn’t fit your reality. Now this fighting went on until truces were signed argeeing to borders. This is where Jordan and Egypt came in to claim Palestinian land. Now, although lasting agreements were supposed to be made, the Arabs again refused to leave Israel alone.

You again cut out history with your addition of the '68 war.

Do you know of the PLO and their raids from '65 onwards? Do you know who was amongst those backing the PLO? Cough, Egypt, cough…It’s one of those forgotten things from the mid-60’s. Just like the shelling from the Golan Heights tend to be forgotten. Which, by the way, the UN did jack to stop, even after the Israel pleaded with them. So, of course Israel eventually retaliates. Which then leads to Syria calling on Egypt for aid.

So, then Egypt demands the removal of UN troops acting as a buffer between the two nations. Oh yeah, and Egypt and Syria both begin massing troops along Israel’s borders. Now, if the all the raids, demanding of UN peacekeeper withdrawl, and massing of troops doesn’t clue you in, how about Egypt’s (and other Arab Nations) own declarations of war?

“Our forces are now entirely ready not only to repulse the aggression, but to initiate the act of liberation itself, and to explode the Zionist presence in the Arab homeland. The Syrian army, with its finger on the trigger, is united…I, as a military man, believe that the time has come to enter into a battle of annihilation” [Defense Minister Hafez Assad, Syria]

The armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon are poised on the borders of Israel…to face the challenge, while standing behind us are the armies of Iraq, Algeria, Kuwait, Sudan and the whole Arab nation. This act will astound the world. Today they will know that the Arabs are arranged for battle, the critical hour has arrived. We have reached the stage of serious action and not declarations" [Egypt’s Nasser]

“Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight,” [Nasser]

“We will not accept any…coexistence with Israel…Today the issue is not the establishment of peace between the Arab states and Israel…The war with Israel is in effect since 1948.” [Nasser] Hello! …“in effect since 1948.”

“The existence of Israel is an error which must be rectified. This is our opportunity to wipe out the ignominy which has been with us since 1948. Our goal is clear – to wipe Israel off the map.” [President Abdur Rahman Aref, Iraq]

Let’s not forget the blockade preventing Israeli access to
the Straits of Tiran. Nah, you wouldn’t intentionally forget to mention such a thing. Right?

And of course you throw out some UN resolutions against Israel. One only has to compare the number of resolutions to the number leveled at others to realize something is terribly slanted within the UN. There are nations exporting international terrorism, imprisoning/executing rape victims, hanging homosexuals, oppressing (brutally) entire groups of religious minorities, that are targeted far less often. Of course, some of these are members of the UN…

You seem so concerned about this tiny tract of land, inhabitiated by such a small population of “Zionists.” All the while, ignoring the HUGE land mass inhabited by an alarmingly large population of “Islamists.” Well, you do quote from “The Protocols,” proclaim 9-11 to be a jew conspiracy, and frequently play the part of holocaust denier, so that would explain your common cause with Islamists.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Since most of the money ends up in Afghanistan and Iraq which are fledgling democracies …

As long as you proclaim such nonsense I cannot take you seriously in this forum at all, Zap.

[/quote]

Sorry. I meant to say the biggest share.

Iraq and Afghanistan get the biggest share of US foreign aid, followed by Israel followed closely by Egypt.

Look up the US expenditures over the last couple years. It may change your world view a bit.