Jets Get Slapped for Being Men

From Clinton Portis:

Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis spoke out about the situation on Tuesday. Talking on the Mike Wise Show on 106.7 The Fan, Portis explained that when there is a “nice woman” in a room with 53 men, they will “want to say something.”

Portis didn’t stop there. The Redskins star believes that Sainz was likely attracted to at least one of the Jets players. “You put a woman and you give her a choice of 53 athletes, somebody got to be appealing to her.” he said. “Somebody got to spark her interest, or she’s gonna want somebody. I don’t know what kind of woman won’t, if you get to go and look at 53 men’s packages.”

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
From Clinton Portis:

Washington Redskins running back Clinton Portis spoke out about the situation on Tuesday. Talking on the Mike Wise Show on 106.7 The Fan, Portis explained that when there is a “nice woman” in a room with 53 men, they will “want to say something.”

Portis didn’t stop there. The Redskins star believes that Sainz was likely attracted to at least one of the Jets players. “You put a woman and you give her a choice of 53 athletes, somebody got to be appealing to her.” he said. “Somebody got to spark her interest, or she’s gonna want somebody. I don’t know what kind of woman won’t, if you get to go and look at 53 men’s packages.”

That hurt my head reading that I actually lost a brain cell.

[/quote]

well written article.

Excellent translation work.

No but seriously in a time of deep recession/10% plus unemployment women should just avoid high paying jobs with hostile work environments.

Women with their talk of human rights. So irritating.

[quote]Eli B wrote:
No but seriously in a time of deep recession/10% plus unemployment women should just avoid high paying jobs with hostile work environments.

Women with their talk of human rights. So irritating.[/quote]

She’s the one who proposed to Tom Brady, so I wouldn’t tout her professionalism too much.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

She’s the one who proposed to Tom Brady, so I wouldn’t tout her professionalism too much.[/quote]

I don’t think that was her.

Dat ass…nothing more need be said.

Find the head of this women’s media group and smack her with dat ass and make her realize, you send a woman looking like that into a locker room, guys are going to act like guys.

As my grandma said, “a nun dressed like a hooker, will be treated like the latter.”

!

lols at last two pics ^

http://boston.3432.voxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/mg_6993-480x576.jpg

From the comments on the article:

“donâ??t understand all the underserved attention this chick is getting. She needs to slim down about 2/3 of that ass then she would maybe be doable”

“She looks great in a couple of those shots, but looks pretty fucking saddle-bag fat in the rest. I would have thrown balls right at her head and told her to get in the fucking gym”

Just wow. Guessing both of these people were anorexic white guys.

It is wrong how much I love her ass.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

She’s the one who proposed to Tom Brady, so I wouldn’t tout her professionalism too much.[/quote]

I don’t think that was her.[/quote]

Yep you’re right. It was Inez Gomez from the same network. Doesn’t say a lot for the network though.

What channel is she on? I want to start watching games there. I don’t care if I don’t understand it, I can figure out what’s going on…

Apparently Portis got himself into some trouble. The dude writing that sounds like a chick

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
Apparently Portis got himself into some trouble. The dude writing that sounds like a chick

I read that piece of crap. Aside from the fact that I also thought a woman wrote it, he had the gall to compare it to the Erin Andrews situation. Needless to say, I had to fight the urge to destroy the computer. Thank god some athletes are coming out and saying what we are all thinking, if not quite so eloquently.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Heard about this last night during the game, that makes me laugh cause the owners name Woody Johnson. HaHaHaHaHaHa[/quote]

Made me laugh again today.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Heard about this last night during the game, that makes me laugh cause the owners name Woody Johnson. HaHaHaHaHaHa[/quote]

Made me laugh again today.[/quote]

Damn I was wondering if someone else would get that. I know its low brow but come on.