T Nation

Jesus Says...

vote ‘No’ on 2.

Talk about shameless…

In case you’re wondering about the Aramaic, it means:

“I’m Jesus Christ and I approved this message.”

[quote]Michael570 wrote:
vote ‘No’ on 2.

Talk about shameless…

In case you’re wondering about the Aramaic, it means:

“I’m Jesus Christ and I approved this message.”[/quote]

Why is it shameless? Because Christian celebs might have a different view on the subject than Michael J. Fox?

Seems to me that they have the FACTS on thier side. Oh, that’s right, you libs don’t want the facts…just the unborn babies…

…now that’s shameless!

What…?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
What…?
[/quote]

Steveo is certifiable and his IP address indicates he is posting from an insane asylum.

[quote]steveo5801 wrote:
Michael570 wrote:
vote ‘No’ on 2.

Talk about shameless…

In case you’re wondering about the Aramaic, it means:

“I’m Jesus Christ and I approved this message.”

Why is it shameless? Because Christian celebs might have a different view on the subject than Michael J. Fox?

Seems to me that they have the FACTS on thier side. Oh, that’s right, you libs don’t want the facts…just the unborn babies…

…now that’s shameless![/quote]

“you libs don’t want the facts…just the unborn babies”

Have you considered a career in politics? You’re a natural.

You must have missed it. The shameless part was having the actor that played Jesus speaking in Aramaic at the beginning of the ad. Playing the Jesus card in a political ad is sick.

[quote]Michael570 wrote:
steveo5801 wrote:
Michael570 wrote:
vote ‘No’ on 2.

Talk about shameless…

In case you’re wondering about the Aramaic, it means:

“I’m Jesus Christ and I approved this message.”

Why is it shameless? Because Christian celebs might have a different view on the subject than Michael J. Fox?

Seems to me that they have the FACTS on thier side. Oh, that’s right, you libs don’t want the facts…just the unborn babies…

…now that’s shameless!

“you libs don’t want the facts…just the unborn babies”

Have you considered a career in politics? You’re a natural.

You must have missed it. The shameless part was having the actor that played Jesus speaking in Aramaic at the beginning of the ad. Playing the Jesus card in a political ad is sick.[/quote]

No I haven’t.

Have you considered a career in comedy? Your ideas would be fairly funny if they were not so retarded and
ridiculous.

Christians have the same rights to proclaim their ideas as left-wing, atheistic Communists.

[quote]steveo5801 wrote:

No I haven’t.

Have you considered a career in comedy? Your ideas would be fairly funny if they were not so retarded and
ridiculous.

Christians have the same rights to proclaim their ideas as left-wing, atheistic Communists.[/quote]

Because that’s what we liberals are, of course, is atheistic communists.

If that’s what we are, than you, my comrade, are a Christofacist, no better than the people you hate.

Although at this point it’s obvious that you’re either slow or a troll, so I don’t expect you to understand this shit.

[quote]steveo5801 wrote:
Michael570 wrote:
steveo5801 wrote:
Michael570 wrote:
vote ‘No’ on 2.

Talk about shameless…

In case you’re wondering about the Aramaic, it means:

“I’m Jesus Christ and I approved this message.”

Why is it shameless? Because Christian celebs might have a different view on the subject than Michael J. Fox?

Seems to me that they have the FACTS on thier side. Oh, that’s right, you libs don’t want the facts…just the unborn babies…

…now that’s shameless!

“you libs don’t want the facts…just the unborn babies”

Have you considered a career in politics? You’re a natural.

You must have missed it. The shameless part was having the actor that played Jesus speaking in Aramaic at the beginning of the ad. Playing the Jesus card in a political ad is sick.

No I haven’t.

Have you considered a career in comedy? Your ideas would be fairly funny if they were not so retarded and
ridiculous.

Christians have the same rights to proclaim their ideas as left-wing, atheistic Communists.[/quote]

Where the hell did you get the idea that I’m saying Christians don’t have the same rights to proclaim their ideas? Find where I say that. Find where I imply that. Fucking find where I even hint that.

I already responded with an explanation for you once, but let me be perfectly clear:

I take issue with the ACTOR who played JESUS shooting a political ad where he speaks in ARAMAIC. He’s invoking the role of JESUS in a POLITICAL AD. Are you a Christian? I’m not, but I think that if I was, I would find that even more offensive. Maybe I’m weird that way. Or maybe people get so hung up with winning that the ends justify the means.

Here’s something for you to ponder. Suppose Jim Caviezel shoots an ad in favor of abortion. Suppose he begins the ad by speaking in Aramaic, to remind the viewers that he played Jesus. Would you be ok with that? I think that would be offensive as well.