Jesus or Burn

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Pookie consigned himself to hell in that one[/quote]

The best part is that you’ll spend eternity with either:

A) Me

B) Steve0

Tell me, which one better describes Hell to you?

pookie: that’s some funny stuff man.

I wonder if I could get a job in hell as a door greater…

Somebody has to tell all the native people of the world, who had not heard of Jesus, why they are being burned by a merciful god that loves them.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Pookie consigned himself to hell in that one

A) Me

B) Steve0

[/quote]

What happened to Hank?

[quote]steveo5801 wrote:
Well, folks, I have been away for awhile living my life – yes it is good to have a life. You guys should try it sometime!

I went onto T-Nation expecting to find something new. What did I find, the same blah, blah, blah, blah – man’s “grand” ideas about how the universe works and more slander against the Lord of Heaven and His Messiah – God Incarnate – The Lord Jesus Christ.

Do you guys not see the “handwriting on the wall?” With all of the wars going on and the nuclear threats – especially in the Middle East – tells me that the end times are a commin’.

[b] The choice is yours: Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and call out to Him, or burn.

Bow or Burn 

There is no other choice friends. It is either flee off of the broad road that is leading you to destruction in an eternal Hell and get onto the narrow way that leads to LIFE. Yes LIFE – life eternal.

The day is coming that you will no longer be able to make that choice. Make it now. The time is short.

Bow or Burn 

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but thta the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

John 3:16-18

[/quote]

"Philosopher Bertrand Russell wrote:

“‘Religion is based…mainly upon fear…fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand… My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race.’”

I don’t particularly agree with this, as I am religous, but I do consider that you, Steve are possible mentally ill.

This would not (in my evaluation as a Clinical Psychologist) be normal behaviour patterns and expectations to want to offer this sort of comment in a place like this. Find a practioner to discuss your feelings and issues with, but most of all get help.

I’d like to remind everyone about their nephorm debt that I mentioned in a previous post.

Remember, you owe nephorm! Pay up (nephorm accepts paypal).

(what will YOU do about your nephorm debt?)

Steveo,

Good to have you back. I don’t learn nearly as much about politics and world issues when you are absent.

How was the vacation?

[quote]nephorm wrote:
I’d like to remind everyone about their nephorm debt that I mentioned in a previous post.

Remember, you owe nephorm! Pay up (nephorm accepts paypal).

(what will YOU do about your nephorm debt?)[/quote]

Kiss my ass and we’ll call it even.

I’m gonna go with self-immolation in a fire fueled by my debt to nephorm…

SteveO, your own conservatives have turned against your rants! It’s clear now that you are little more than the troll that I knew you were.

I think it is time for you to go the way of the other religious nutjob, and resign from T-Nation as JPBear did.

Weightlifting is one thing, politics is another. Starting threads over and over about how the end is near benefits no one, and proves that you’re no more sane than the old hunched bearded guys on the streetcorners of NYC with signs saying “REPENT!”

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I think it is time for you to go the way of the other religious nutjob, and resign from T-Nation as JPBear did.
[/quote]

I feel badly for JPBear. It seemed that she had recently converted, and recent converts tend to be overzealous. The same thing happens with people on diets or who discover a new TV show that they really like… with the difference being that the religious convert thinks that her friends are going to hell.

I’ve known so many people who’ve converted and driven away their friends by preaching to them. They often mellow out as time goes by.

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
SteveO,

How many threads have you started of this sentiment? Enough.

The forums have already taken a decidedly southward dip due to the incoming flux of conspiracy goons. Your attempt to come in and agitate - which is what I am guessing all this thread really is - continues the downward plunge.[/quote]

Sorry you feel that way, Thuderbolt, but it is interesting when people such as yourself protest Christian threads. Why don’t you protest the plethora of “gay” threads and threads that bash conservatives?

Also, I am sorry that you are completely wrong about my motivation. While I know that this will agitate, my only concern is to stir up people to think about God, His Word, and that not everything there is is everything we see.

Take care.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
steveo5801 wrote:
Well, folks, I have been away for awhile living my life – yes it is good to have a life. You guys should try it sometime!

I went onto T-Nation expecting to find something new. What did I find, the same blah, blah, blah, blah – man’s “grand” ideas about how the universe works and more slander against the Lord of Heaven and His Messiah – God Incarnate – The Lord Jesus Christ.

Do you guys not see the “handwriting on the wall?” With all of the wars going on and the nuclear threats – especially in the Middle East – tells me that the end times are a commin’.

Sweet, another Rapture lunatic. Good to see the Left Behind theology is alive and well.[/quote]

Interesting…

…long ago, people who believed God were called Christians, Bible-Believers, Religious, not “lunatics.”

What really is lunatic is to believe a lie that there is no God, and go on living as if we will not be judged.

Bow or Burn, GDollars37!

[quote]TurboSSR wrote:
LIRL. I had read on Fark about a bumper sticker that says “when the Rapture happens can I have your car?”
[/quote]

Yes, you can have it, although it will not do you much good. A car is not a very good place to be in when Earthquakes, floods, and fire all occur at the same time.

Bow or Burn, TurboSSR!

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Pookie consigned himself to hell in that one

A) Me

B) Steve0

[/quote]

Pookie, in his wonderful fashion creates the illusion of logic with utter nonsense.

The real choice is spending Eternity:

A) With God in peaceful joyous bliss

or

B) With Satan, buring forever and ever and ever in intense heat and pain that will never ever go away.

Bow or Burn, Pookie!

[quote]4est wrote:
I wonder if I could get a job in hell as a door greater…

Somebody has to tell all the native people of the world, who had not heard of Jesus, why they are being burned by a merciful god that loves them.[/quote]

Yes, He is merciful. That is exactly why YOU, 4est, have the opportunity to come to Him on His terms. Take His free gift of salvation before its too late.

It is like you are on a raft that is speeding out of control down a river that is headed for the falls. Then, on a bank, you see a loving hand of someone who offers to take you out of the current, and instead of accepting this by grabbing the hand to be saved, you scoff, laugh, and deny that you are headed off the cliff! How insane is this?

Bow or Burn, 4est.

[quote]jasonigor wrote:
steveo5801 wrote:

[b] The choice is yours: Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and call out to Him, or burn.

Bow or Burn 

There is no other choice friends. It is either flee off of the broad road that is leading you to destruction in an eternal Hell and get onto the narrow way that leads to LIFE. Yes LIFE – life eternal.

The day is coming that you will no longer be able to make that choice. Make it now. The time is short.

Bow or Burn 

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world; but thta the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

John 3:16-18

"Philosopher Bertrand Russell wrote:

“‘Religion is based…mainly upon fear…fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand… My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race.’”

I don’t particularly agree with this, as I am religous, but I do consider that you, Steve are possible mentally ill.

This would not (in my evaluation as a Clinical Psychologist) be normal behaviour patterns and expectations to want to offer this sort of comment in a place like this. Find a practioner to discuss your feelings and issues with, but most of all get help.
[/quote]

Right, I guess, “doctor,” that you would also diagnose Jesus Christ Himself if He were here that way too. I say this, because I am simply quoting what Jesus said and the Truth of His Word.

So, please answer this: Was Jesus, in your opinion, “doctor,” mentally ill also?

I am in very good company!

Bow or Burn my arrogant friend!

[quote]Go-Rilla wrote:
Steveo,

Good to have you back. I don’t learn nearly as much about politics and world issues when you are absent.

How was the vacation?[/quote]

Great!

[quote]nephorm wrote:

I’ve known so many people who’ve converted and driven away their friends by preaching to them. They often mellow out as time goes by.[/quote]

They eventually realize that no one wants to hear their bullshit, and most folks would rather not be around them.

It has happened to people I know also…it’s not even like talking to the same person. Disgusting. Keep it.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
SteveO, your own conservatives have turned against your rants! It’s clear now that you are little more than the troll that I knew you were.

Weightlifting is one thing, politics is another. Starting threads over and over about how the end is near benefits no one, and proves that you’re no more sane than the old hunched bearded guys on the streetcorners of NYC with signs saying “REPENT!”[/quote]

Sorry, but I will go my way, whenever I wish. I will suggest something for you though. If you have a problem with threads of which I either start or am a part of, then simply ignore them.

As for you thinking I am a troll – oh, Irish, you do insult me. Listen, I really don’t care about your thoughts on anything. It is God’s thoughts that I am concerned about, and God says…

…Bow or Burn, Irish!