T Nation

Jessica Lunsford

Now replace that name with your daughter’s name. What would you do?

I’d kill the motherfucker, but that’s just me.

[quote]StevenF wrote:

Now replace that name with your daughter’s name. What would you do?

I’d kill the motherfucker, but that’s just me.
[/quote]

I’m not a death penalty believer, but these stories make me question my choice, no doubt. I cannot even imagine the terror that poor 9 year old girl felt going through something like that. Just sickening.

Kuz

• Return with honor.

I think the SOB should die for what he did to that child. If it were my daughter, my husband would kill him. And to think she was found 150 yards from her bedroom window.

There is no “CURE” for pedophilia. The only thing you could do is keep them out of the general population and away from kids, unless we made pedophilia a capitol offense.

I’d be wanting a couple of hours (or days) alone with the guy and no fear of repurcussions. If it were my daughter (neice, neighbor, friends daughter, etc), I would feel that lethal injection is WAY too humane for this peice of tripe.
I’m sure some of the bleeding hearts out there would say another death wouldn’t make it right, but I think he forfeited his right to (at least my) respect for his life when he did this to that poor little girl.
The sad thing is that he was CAUGHT BEFORE and never was taught a lesson.

I would probably kill the bastard myself; plead temporary insanity and let a jury sort it out!

How senseless this crime. I followed this story and what a horrible thing to happen to such a beautiful child! How senseless these predators with so many prior offenses and convictions are allowed to walk the streets and harm the innocent again and again. Our criminal laws are far too liberal. We live in a whimpy-ass society who is afraid to be the least bit heavy handed on murderers, rapists, etc., at the expense of innocent people…the death sentence is more than fair…FAIR would be exacting the same terror upon him that he did to this beautiful little girl, AND THEN allowing him to die. If this were my child, this monster would already have a bullet in his head. Why waste the hundreds of thousands of dollars of your and my hard-earned tax dollars annually to keep this person alive, when society would be far better off, and safer, with him dead, and that money could go toward something worthwhile like schools, books, programs for the needy, etc…? I’m sick of my hard-earned tax dollars being wasted on jail space for murderers, rapists and criminal predators. If you take the life of an innocent child or person, I say the death penalty is perfectly appropriate.

If you read “Lonsome Dove” - there are several things in Blue Duck’s bag-of-tricks that would be appropriate for anyone who even contemplates doing such a thing to my kids.

before you guys get too carried away, can I just offer this?
Far better for someone like this to go to a state prison, general population.
The quickest and best way to gain status in prison is to be a killer. The best people to kill are “skinners” (prison speak for peds). In fact it’s such a cottage industry that there’s a term for people who make it their lives to go after peds, and it’s “skinner hunter”. In the GP his life would be so miserable as to be not worth living. He’d know the torture of the little girl a thousand times over.

How do I know? A good friend refused to pay his daughters each 50K/year, and threw them out of the house when he discovered they’d become essentially crack whores.
They were 21 or so at the time, they suddenly arrived with a “recovered memory” story about how he’d made them give him handjobs in the bathtub when they were 4.
He’s now in for 7-14.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
How do I know? A good friend refused to pay his daughters each 50K/year, and threw them out of the house when he discovered they’d become essentially crack whores.
They were 21 or so at the time, they suddenly arrived with a “recovered memory” story about how he’d made them give him handjobs in the bathtub when they were 4.
He’s now in for 7-14.
[/quote]

That’s really sad. Any chance for appeal?

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
before you guys get too carried away, can I just offer this?
Far better for someone like this to go to a state prison, general population.
The quickest and best way to gain status in prison is to be a killer. The best people to kill are “skinners” (prison speak for peds). In fact it’s such a cottage industry that there’s a term for people who make it their lives to go after peds, and it’s “skinner hunter”. In the GP his life would be so miserable as to be not worth living. He’d know the torture of the little girl a thousand times over.

He’s now in for 7-14.

[/quote]

That sucks. My brother in law has 2 foster kids, badly abused by their father and it has really messed them up, emotinally and developmentally. They went to court and the father got off on a technicality, and with double jepardy, cannnot be trialed agin for that crime

they recently accused my brother in law of using them as “slave labour” as a means of empowerment, so the could control their environment (apparently, according to the psychiatrist)

Fortunately, nothing has come of it after investigagtions, but it worries you about what these lads will be like when they get older, and what they might be capable of.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
That’s really sad. Any chance for appeal?[/quote]

no. Unfortunately.
His lawyer was so confident he’d impeached the girls testimony–cause it was just “he said/she said” after all–that he never put him on the stand, which I think was stupid.