Jessica and John

Whoa what if a guy can sing really well and clean and jerk 275 lbs? :D. Thats still music isn’t it? hehe.

[quote]Bane wrote:
They’ve supposedly already broken up:
http://thesuperficial.com/2006/09/john_mayer_breaks_up_with_jess.html[/quote]

Yeah I saw that a couple days after I posted. World’s ugliest man! LOL!

[quote]wfifer wrote:
A girl who lifts weights and can kick my ass in Street Fighter, now that’s something. I think it’s safe to say that you’re a rare breed and an exception to the rule. Actually, the first thing I taught myself on the guitar was the Super Mario Bros theme. Half the stuff I play is either The Black Mages or Yasunori Mitsuda. I can be such a dork, haha. [/quote]

Black Mages! From the very first Final Fantasy games?
I know Nobuo Uematsu, I love his stuff, if its a he, I dunno what gender “Nobuo” is.
I guess Im a dork too lol

[quote]Shoebolt wrote:
Whoa what if a guy can sing really well and clean and jerk 275 lbs? :D. Thats still music isn’t it? hehe.[/quote]

Yeah, thats awesome. I hate that Mayer guy. I had to state that again to make sure I was clear.

The two seem as boring as each other. I rate her in my top ten females going on looks alone, but I’m sure the rumours have some truth to them.

I refer you to Shugart’s Hammer…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=822965

“A night with a boring perfect 10 might be nice, but a night with two 7’s who make a sandwich out of you? Much nicer.” (Shugart, 2005)

[quote]julia87 wrote:
wfifer wrote:
A girl who lifts weights and can kick my ass in Street Fighter, now that’s something. I think it’s safe to say that you’re a rare breed and an exception to the rule. Actually, the first thing I taught myself on the guitar was the Super Mario Bros theme. Half the stuff I play is either The Black Mages or Yasunori Mitsuda. I can be such a dork, haha.

Black Mages! From the very first Final Fantasy games?
I know Nobuo Uematsu, I love his stuff, if its a he, I dunno what gender “Nobuo” is.
I guess Im a dork too lol[/quote]

Yeah, Black mages is Uematsu’s band if I’m not mistaken. Also yes, it is he.

I am still traumatized by the fact that he only did the Main theme for FFXII and XIII, and I think he won’t be doing any more music for FF after that :frowning:

On topic… holy crap John Mayer looks like he is partying way too much and eating/sleeping way too little. Or he is just naturally that fucked up looking but I doubt it.

Poor John.

[quote]The Ox wrote:
The two seem as boring as each other. I rate her in my top ten females going on looks alone, but I’m sure the rumours have some truth to them.

I refer you to Shugart’s Hammer…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=822965

“A night with a boring perfect 10 might be nice, but a night with two 7’s who make a sandwich out of you? Much nicer.” (Shugart, 2005)
[/quote]

Fuck that, I’d still pick Jessica over 2 sevens. I mean, I guess if I was fucking gorgeous celebrities all the time I might change my tune, but, well, I’m not.

[quote]wfifer wrote:
All girls like musicians. It’s encoded into their DNA. I’ve never met a girl who didn’t find the fact that I play guitar very sexy. And for that uncommon lass who’s into classical music, I’m actually much better at piano.
[/quote]
Ok man, I get your point. What kind of songs do I need to play to make it work?

[quote]De sleeplijn wrote:
Poor John.

[/quote]
Good lord heavenly jesus hallelujah! Usually I’m not into blondes, but god mother fucking damn!

[quote]dennis3k wrote:
meh, I usually only find her attractive til she opens her mouth and says something [/quote]

I disagree.