JERSEY SHORE

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
10 scoops of jack3d a day brah…

Cheers for this. One of the funniest men on the net for sure.

[quote]ethanwest wrote:
Since when were these guys considered shredded? It’s pretty easy to maintain 8-10% body fat while partying all the time. 6% of less on the other hand is a little trickier. But neverless, google “the truth behind alcohol, fat loss and muscle growth”. Pretty good article on the issue.[/quote]
i tried but i got sidetracked by googling “alcohol and breastfeeding” instead

[quote]yoitspmart wrote:
IM sure everyone has seen the jersey shore but how do you think the situation and ronnie stay so shredded while partying all the time? [/quote]

Devotion protein-infused vodka.

[quote]ethanwest wrote:
Since when were these guys considered shredded? It’s pretty easy to maintain 8-10% body fat while partying all the time. 6% of less on the other hand is a little trickier. But neverless, google “the truth behind alcohol, fat loss and muscle growth”. Pretty good article on the issue.[/quote]

nice man that was a good article

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]yoitspmart wrote:
IM sure everyone has seen the jersey shore but how do you think the situation and ronnie stay so shredded while partying all the time? [/quote]

Devotion protein-infused vodka.[/quote]

Lol has anyone tried that Devotion PROOOTIEN Vodka

[quote]yoitspmart wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]yoitspmart wrote:

Devotion protein-infused vodka.[/quote]

Lol has anyone tried that Devotion PROOOTIEN Vodka
[/quote]

No. But I hear it helps Sitch stay shredded while partying all the time.

Whatd i tell yal ronnie just roid raged on mike

First of all, let us be fucking serious here.

A combination of tight T-shirts, the TV cameras and constantly standing next to a 4’9" snooki makes them look bigger than they are.

I’m spotting Ronnie at 5’8" 185~190 …Not huge, Not jacked but a solid dude with little/no legs I’m sure

Situation is probably like 5’10 180 with the body of an underwear model, again not huge/jacked

Don’t give them that much credit, jesus. If they are using steroids I would expect them to be well into the 200’s and they don’t look nearly that big.

uhhh, it sounds like your jealous. sure they both have no legs, but calling ronnie not jacked? the dude’s upper body is fucking huge. situation is a little smaller but he has some decent chest/shoulders/arms, no back though.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

A combination of tight T-shirts, the TV cameras and constantly standing next to a 4’9" snooki makes them look bigger than they are.

I’m spotting Ronnie at 5’8" 185~190 …Not huge, Not jacked but a solid dude with little/no legs I’m sure

Situation is probably like 5’10 180 with the body of an underwear model, again not huge/jacked

Don’t give them that much credit, jesus. If they are using steroids I would expect them to be well into the 200’s and they don’t look nearly that big.[/quote]
I’m 5’8" and 185-190. Ronnie is MUCH bigger than I am. He’s easily > 200.

[quote]OBoile wrote:

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

Don’t give them that much credit, jesus. If they are using steroids I would expect them to be well into the 200’s and they don’t look nearly that big.[/quote]
I’m 5’8" and 185-190. Ronnie is MUCH bigger than I am. He’s easily > 200.
[/quote]

typing one handed bare with me… shit you not dude at my gym 5’8-5’9 jacked heard him say he is 168. blew my mind, b/c he dwarfs me and about the same weight

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
typing one handed bare with me… [/quote]

Talking about Ronnie makes me do that sometimes, too.

JWOWW looks like total garbage now that she had all that work done on her face. Plastic surgery fail.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
uhhh, it sounds like your jealous. sure they both have no legs, but calling ronnie not jacked? the dude’s upper body is fucking huge. situation is a little smaller but he has some decent chest/shoulders/arms, no back though.[/quote]

You need to jump off the fanboy bandwagon, it’s diminshing what little amount of critical thinking skills you had

I’ve seen EVERY episode of the show minus the one that came out last night, I’ll watch it tonight on the internet.

I’m 5’7" 175lbs and I know that if I gained 10-15 lbs I would be on ronnies level…AND I work my legs (385 squat last saturday :wink: so, no, I am not jealous. Like I said, he is a SOLID dude, but not HYYYUUUUGE like you would like to think.

I just asked my friend who doesn’t work out what he thought, he said 5’8" 240lbs…so basically if that were true Ronnie would give Jay cutler a run for his money. This is similar to what you think only a little more extreme.

The TV cameras are very flattering so too are the tight t-shirts. Take a look around the set at common items (and the girls too) to compare ACTUAL size/girth instead of getting caught up in his proportions, peaks/valleys…Look at his forearms for fucks sake, they are barely bigger than average so his biceps will look bigger in proportion, it’s no wonder that he wears that ridiculously huge watch to cover his small wrists.

I bounce at Soundbar in Chicago. It’s a pretty upscale club and Jersey Shore has been here numerous times. I met Ronnie a few times and he is definitely not that big. His short stature creatures the illusion of size.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:
it’s no wonder that he wears that ridiculously huge watch to cover his small wrists.[/quote]

LOL

Yes, I am sure that is why he wears large watches: insecurity over his dainty wrists.

It fucking boggles my mind…I think sammy has some of the nicest legs ive seen yet I have never been able to find any talk/pictures about her…wtf is happening…why are so many people concerned with the men of this show…lets talk Jwow and sammy please.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
It fucking boggles my mind…I think sammy has some of the nicest legs ive seen yet I have never been able to find any talk/pictures about her…wtf is happening…why are so many people concerned with the men of this show…lets talk Jwow and sammy please.
[/quote]

…well, Jwow was mentioned earlier. She looks terrible (even worse than before) since she had all that plastic surgery performed, epic fail, ya know?

And Sammie? I dunno, personally I could never be attracted to someone who is a thoroughbred bitch with so many mental issues. When I see her all I want to do is slap her in the face repeatedly…not the ass

I’ve nailed chicks not as attractive as J Woww and Sammi without complaining, and I’m sure most of you guys here have done the same.

edit: I did complain once AFTER I came up with a mysterious rash as a result.

[quote]carbiduis wrote:

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
[/quote]

…well, Jwow was mentioned earlier. She looks terrible (even worse than before) since she had all that plastic surgery performed, epic fail, ya know?

And Sammie? I dunno, personally I could never be attracted to someone who is a thoroughbred bitch with so many mental issues. When I see her all I want to do is slap her in the face repeatedly…not the ass[/quote]

I just want to see pictures and whatnot…I’m not trying to tag them