Jersey Shore Premier

[quote]dnky67 wrote:
Fuck anything MTV airs and the idiots that like it[/quote]

GFY, figure it out.

I hope the show brings to light what people from jersey have to put up with. Note that all characters on the show are from staten island, not jersey. And imagine your town being over run by these types of people. Also best quote was the drunk chic coming back from the club “I just wanted to come back, eat ham, and drink water… Ham and water”

Both the girls who had boyfriends cheated on them within the first 2 nights out.

I’m sure there will be an obligatory episode where the guys go to the gym to get their swell on.

Terrible, terrible show.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
this show is great, i was pissed at the end tho cuz ronnie broke a guy rule…bro’s before ho’s. also pissed that the one chick cock blocked the shit outta the situation[/quote]

To be fair…Ronnie strait up told him before they went out that he was going to go for her too.

I think it was all fair game at that point…its not like “the situation” had her already. lol

That bitch did cock block hardcore tho.

Downloaded it and gonna watch it tonight. Nothing I like more than watching Americans make complete and utter arses out themselves

I normally hate most MTV trash shows, but this show is SO over-the-top ridiculous that it’s funny. If you pretend the show is a parody, it’s pretty damn funny. And yes, they already showed the guys going to the gym.

My only complaint is that only 1 of the girls is legit hot, the other 3 are so-so, and one is flat out fat. How do you have guys who are ripped to shreds and fat girls?

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
this show is great, i was pissed at the end tho cuz ronnie broke a guy rule…bro’s before ho’s. also pissed that the one chick cock blocked the shit outta the situation[/quote]

not even dude, first off theyre not even bros, theyre just random dudes who chilled like 1 time and truthfully if situation wants to act like he’s the ill player he shouldn’t get all fuckin heartbroken over some chick who held his hand. besides ronnie is the man. and samme is hot and jwow has awesome tits.

[quote]viveDel781 wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

not even dude, first off theyre not even bros, theyre just random dudes who chilled like 1 time and truthfully if situation wants to act like he’s the ill player he shouldn’t get all fuckin heartbroken over some chick who held his hand. besides ronnie is the man. and samme is hot and jwow has awesome tits. [/quote]

Yo Live, whats with the new name?

What I find funny about this show, are how the same girls who swear they won’t cheat on their boyfriends, are the first ones to do it. That little chick Snooky is retarded with her need of attention. She would be psycho if you fucked her, hounding you all the time and shit.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]viveDel781 wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

not even dude, first off theyre not even bros, theyre just random dudes who chilled like 1 time and truthfully if situation wants to act like he’s the ill player he shouldn’t get all fuckin heartbroken over some chick who held his hand. besides ronnie is the man. and samme is hot and jwow has awesome tits. [/quote]

Yo Live, whats with the new name?[/quote]

i’ll give you a hint. it happened like 3-4 months ago and is a 3 letter word.

[quote]ryanjm wrote:
I normally hate most MTV trash shows, but this show is SO over-the-top ridiculous that it’s funny. If you pretend the show is a parody, it’s pretty damn funny. And yes, they already showed the guys going to the gym.

My only complaint is that only 1 of the girls is legit hot, the other 3 are so-so, and one is flat out fat. How do you have guys who are ripped to shreds and fat girls?[/quote]

i feel like the boys need to share their winstrol.

I DVR’d it and watched it. It was entertaining for sure.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Downloaded it and gonna watch it tonight. Nothing I like more than watching Americans make complete and utter arses out themselves[/quote]

LOL @ irony.

lol… I dont know why but I watched it and now I just want to know what happens next.

Situation definitely needs to calm down. He played it well at first but as soon as things didnt go as he wanted to he turned into a baby. As far as the chick cockblocking them at the end… That showed even more flaws in their game. If I was in there shoes and that chick came up calling the girls I was with whores or sluts I would have calmly just told her that this is my summer… I’m single and just looking at having some fun. Then mention that the fact that after like 3 days she is already almost cheating on her bf takes away her right to judge anyones character.

[quote]lildave wrote:
If I was in there shoes and that chick came up calling the girls I was with whores or sluts I would have calmly just told her that this is my summer… I’m single and just looking at having some fun.[/quote]

Why even act like they need any justification. Id slap her across the face with a dirty rubber, send her fatass back downstairs to get sum bevies and crush guts in the hot tub.

[quote]Beast Status wrote:

[quote]lildave wrote:
If I was in there shoes and that chick came up calling the girls I was with whores or sluts I would have calmly just told her that this is my summer… I’m single and just looking at having some fun.[/quote]

Why even act like they need any justification. Id slap her across the face with a dirty rubber, send her fatass back downstairs to get sum bevies and crush guts in the hot tub.[/quote]

Hahahahah!!

Jersey Shore needs to win the emmy for best show of all time.

All you other guys are just haters.

[quote]Higgins wrote:
Jersey Shore needs to win the emmy for best show of all time.

[/quote]

x2 has epic potential. cant wait till one of those dudes gets his ass handed to him by some scrony BJJ kid and one of the girls gets drunk and chows down on sum randoms box.

Just watche it there and it’s the dogs bollocks.

Gotta love those sweet wee guido slutto birds especially the one who has a face like a blind cobblers thumb but huge norks!

One of the birds takes a punch to the coupon in the next ep. Mental,

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I saw parts of it and wanted to burn my television. If there were two places I’d destroy, it would be New Jersey and Boston.

I’m sure it will be a hit show and set back Guidos for years…[/quote]

Hey fuck you Wol.

Anyway, I agree with you. I couldn’t stand to watch this bullshit. But wait, I am from Jersey… South Jersey that is.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/jersey-shore-ep-1-a-new-family/1627105/playlist.jhtml

Why is “The Shituations” neck so thin?