Jerome Simpson Touchdown

I think this shows a lot more athleticism.

Sickest play I’ve ever seen.

CS

Jerome Simpson should have done this after the front flip:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Dumb ass

What if he had gotten thrown down from the air? That would have been the eqivalent of a real life full force powerbomb.

Props for athletic ability but that was stupid.

Looks good on a highlight now but it could’ve easily been…a dark day in the nfl

And for this to be celebrated is even worse. Now every retard is gonna be trying this and end up in an assisted living home.
[/quote]

Probably the best point made on this thread.

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:
How do you consider running 20yards and doing a front flip (granted it is over somebody) the ‘most athletic’ play that you’ve seen in your life? Was a good TD but nothing close to the most athletic play.

As for the football players being the greatest athletes… it really depends on their position.
[/quote]

Because he jumped so far, jumped so high, clean over the defender, landed on his feet.

Its clearly gonna be a bit subjective. Im an ex basketball player, so maybe impressive explosiveness and leaping gets my attention. I watched your video. Not even close IMO to the athleticism displayed in the OP. Of course thats my opinion.

[quote]kheaslim wrote:

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:
How do you consider running 20yards and doing a front flip (granted it is over somebody) the ‘most athletic’ play that you’ve seen in your life? Was a good TD but nothing close to the most athletic play.

As for the football players being the greatest athletes… it really depends on their position.
[/quote]

Because he jumped so far, jumped so high, clean over the defender, landed on his feet.

Its clearly gonna be a bit subjective. Im an ex basketball player, so maybe impressive explosiveness and leaping gets my attention. I watched your video. Not even close IMO to the athleticism displayed in the OP. Of course thats my opinion. [/quote]

He also did it in an actual game.

There are lots of scrubs who can pull off a 360 dunk in an empty gym with 100 tries. On a court in real game is a different story.

[quote]kheaslim wrote:

[quote]Rico Suave wrote:

[/quote]

Its clearly gonna be a bit subjective. Im an ex basketball player, so maybe impressive explosiveness and leaping gets my attention. I watched your video. Not even close IMO to the athleticism displayed in the OP. Of course thats my opinion. [/quote]

Ya, what do you know?

:wink:

I thought this move of his was better.