Jerk off artist

Ladies how many of you have ever squirted during orgasm. And if you have whats the best way to go about gettin a girl to do this. i think its sexy as fuck. Also most of the time when i get it on with me lady her juices are clear but when i hit it from behind she almost immediatley starts leaking like this white cream stuff. And lots of it. Whats the deal?? any-hoo look forward to hearin from ya’s

I only do it occasionally, as described in another post. From what I’ve discussed with other women, it’s not something you can teach - you either do it or you don’t. As far as what’s up with clear juice versus heavy cream, I don’t know if you get both in the same session. I know mine varies with hormonal fluctuations and if anything, is likely to start out creamier and the more times I cum will become clearer. I always attributed that to volume dilution but who knows.

A man who is good with his hands and knows how to do “the hook” reaching the G-spot. Every single time.

I’ve been nicknamed “the hook” due to my crooked penis. My girlfriend and all my friends know about “the hook.” It’s been the talk of the town for many, many years. Will that do the trick? LOL!