Jericho on Xbox 360.....

Go on LIVE marketplace right now and download the demo!!!

Now this is what I call a videogame, not shooting alien bugs/turtles of HALO 3.

Its got a great background video in the main menu you should watch before starting the demo.

I’m sure as hell buying this game as soon as it comes out Oct 24th, I think I will be running the demo continuously until then…

its pretty dirty

no offense… but i thought this game sucked…
i felt like i was playing doom 1…
the sound effects were just plain awful.

[quote]blitzkrg wrote:
[/quote]

Doom 1 rulz. I’m gonna try this as soon as I get home.

[quote]blitzkrg wrote:
[/quote]

it probably felt like that because you have a shitty tv.

[quote]blitzkrg wrote:
[/quote]

Doom 1 on one hell of a mega dose of steroids maybe…

The chain gun guy’s arm coming out of the shield all burnt up and crispy then going right back into it’s shield about made me shoot a load alone, not to mention the sniper chick’s controllable multiple target bullets, and the samarai chick’s sword slicing and ball of snakes whatever that is.

To add to that, the evaporation of the body’s you kill is some of the most tripped out shit I’ve ever seen.

The multiple ways to die down the tunnel, with the button sequence was sooo insane looking.

Alright thats it, I’ve gotta go play it again…

Slow down, let me take notes here…

[i]Shooting aliens and bugs = “lame”

Shooting ghosts and demons = “bad ass”[/i]

Ok, go ahead.

[quote]MrRezister wrote:
Slow down, let me take notes here…

[i]Shooting aliens and bugs = “lame”

Shooting ghosts and demons = “bad ass”[/i]

Ok, go ahead.[/quote]

Read above post…

Or better:

Halo3 = All Hype, PG Gore, aliens running scared, basically if you played 1 or 2 you’ve seen it just clearer now, bodies magically disappear.

Jericho = No Hype, NC-17 Gore, zombies eating dead bodies see you then come running, control 7 special teams members by possession each with their own special powers, either flies or some sort of darkness lifts dead bodies into the air and devours them.

THE END.

Halo made for a general audience hence it lacks the visceral grossness of other titles aimed for M-audiences. M-audience games don’t sell anywhere near as much as ones which are targeted toward anybody. In halo it’s a lot more than a facility crawl, as you get to pilot all sorts of vehicles and your locales are not all dark and gloom. They know how to keep te atmosphere fresh by letting you see the sunlight after you escape the dark, flood-infested city.

I saw trailer for jericho and it does look good. There was another clive barker game out a few years ago, and it was very good…for the pc. The games he’s involved in are better than his movies by far.

It’ll definately be worth a play but there are other games I’m looking forward to far more.

Blockbuster for the win on this one.

Halo = awesome gameplay and lasting power. Halo 2 was played for like 3 years by a lot of people. don’t see why Halo 3 would be any different.

Jericho = looks sweet, cool atmosphere, gameplay not quite as good, and probably won’t be played much after you finish it.

[quote]USNS physique wrote:
Halo made for a general audience hence it lacks the visceral grossness of other titles aimed for M-audiences. M-audience games don’t sell anywhere near as much as ones which are targeted toward anybody. [/quote]

Not true, grand theft auto was the top selling game of last gen and it was an M-audience game.

pfft… Halo is the shit :wink:

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
blitzkrg wrote:

it probably felt like that because you have a shitty tv.[/quote]

I have a 50 inch panasonic DLP HDTV in 1080i

but you already knew that… right?