T Nation

Jennifer Thompson's Full Meet at Raw Arnold

All-time World Record total 7.9 x body-weight

A bench almost as strong as your squat…I’m pretty much speechless.

Wow! What a lifter. The video is right, that bench is embarrasing ALOT of guys… me definitely included

That’s incredible. Just incredible.

james

That’s ridiculous.

She’s absolutely my idol. Best lifter on the planet.

That kitchen is huge

I feel like a little bitch now.

Truly amazing.

She’s close to 60kg and deadlift 190kg. Damn. Impressive.

Wow one very strong woman!! congratulations… I wasn’t impressed with her squat form though. Yes she’s extremely strong and gifted but with squating like that seen in the video, I pray she never has lower back problems. And yes I know that form goes out the window at meets.

[quote]silee wrote:
Wow one very strong woman!! congratulations… I wasn’t impressed with her squat form though. Yes she’s extremely strong and gifted but with squating like that seen in the video, I pray she never has lower back problems. And yes I know that form goes out the window at meets. [/quote]

Was there a point to this other than to make yourself feel better about being outlifted by a 130-lb woman?

I found it funny that the vid said she’s a math teacher and in another vid she discusses her “mathematical formula” for grip width on the bench. Shoulda seen that coming.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]silee wrote:
Wow one very strong woman!! congratulations… I wasn’t impressed with her squat form though. Yes she’s extremely strong and gifted but with squating like that seen in the video, I pray she never has lower back problems. And yes I know that form goes out the window at meets. [/quote]

Was there a point to this other than to make yourself feel better about being outlifted by a 130-lb woman?

I found it funny that the vid said she’s a math teacher and in another vid she discusses her “mathematical formula” for grip width on the bench. Shoulda seen that coming.[/quote]

Yes this is a point, apparently it went over your head. No it doesn’t make me feel better about outlifting a woman. How else do you want me to say this : this women is a strong strong human being and that includes men and woman. My point is with her squating form, she probably already knows this and is out to improve it, making her even better. I no where said anything putting her in any negative light in terms of her strength and determination, no matter what gender ok. But as one who thinks about the effects of squating heavy and its relationship to the lower back, i was a bit taken aback. And i did mention in meets form does often go out the window. A wise coach wouldn’t let her continue in her training in that regard… Personally I think she already knows that.

You lift in the digital world if that form is unacceptable to you

[quote]daraz wrote:
You lift in the digital world if that form is unacceptable to you[/quote]
+1

[quote]silee wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]silee wrote:
Wow one very strong woman!! congratulations… I wasn’t impressed with her squat form though. Yes she’s extremely strong and gifted but with squating like that seen in the video, I pray she never has lower back problems. And yes I know that form goes out the window at meets. [/quote]

Was there a point to this other than to make yourself feel better about being outlifted by a 130-lb woman?

I found it funny that the vid said she’s a math teacher and in another vid she discusses her “mathematical formula” for grip width on the bench. Shoulda seen that coming.[/quote]

Yes this is a point, apparently it went over your head. No it doesn’t make me feel better about outlifting a woman. How else do you want me to say this : this women is a strong strong human being and that includes men and woman. My point is with her squating form, she probably already knows this and is out to improve it, making her even better. I no where said anything putting her in any negative light in terms of her strength and determination, no matter what gender ok. But as one who thinks about the effects of squating heavy and its relationship to the lower back, i was a bit taken aback. And i did mention in meets form does often go out the window. A wise coach wouldn’t let her continue in her training in that regard… Personally I think she already knows that. [/quote]

I don’t even…

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/7/73/JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Someone turn that link into a picture because I have no idea how to do it on this forum. And you can give me a facepalm while you’re at it.

Can’t view the vid in Germany… Only her older ones… What part of her squatting technique seems to be the problem for you, silee?

[quote]silee wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]silee wrote:
Wow one very strong woman!! congratulations… I wasn’t impressed with her squat form though. Yes she’s extremely strong and gifted but with squating like that seen in the video, I pray she never has lower back problems. And yes I know that form goes out the window at meets. [/quote]

Was there a point to this other than to make yourself feel better about being outlifted by a 130-lb woman?

I found it funny that the vid said she’s a math teacher and in another vid she discusses her “mathematical formula” for grip width on the bench. Shoulda seen that coming.[/quote]

Yes this is a point, apparently it went over your head. No it doesn’t make me feel better about outlifting a woman. How else do you want me to say this : this women is a strong strong human being and that includes men and woman. My point is with her squating form, she probably already knows this and is out to improve it, making her even better. I no where said anything putting her in any negative light in terms of her strength and determination, no matter what gender ok. But as one who thinks about the effects of squating heavy and its relationship to the lower back, i was a bit taken aback. And i did mention in meets form does often go out the window. A wise coach wouldn’t let her continue in her training in that regard… Personally I think she already knows that. [/quote]

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Can’t view the vid in Germany… Only her older ones… What part of her squatting technique seems to be the problem for you, silee?

[/quote]

Where she looks like she’s doing a good morning… You have to see the vid really though.

[quote]daraz wrote:
You lift in the digital world if that form is unacceptable to you[/quote]

you obviously don’t have the intelligence to see finer points being made.

[quote]silee wrote:

[quote]daraz wrote:
You lift in the digital world if that form is unacceptable to you[/quote]

you obviously don’t have the intelligence to see finer points being made.
[/quote]

You do realize that she is probably the strongest/best raw female lifter in the world (Tested fed).

A wise coach realizes that she has reached a pinnacle that few will reach.