T Nation

Jenna Marbles

LOL

she has a ton more good ones

This is definitely one of the better ones, if you watch too many in a row you just get annoyed with her voice.

she has a few other good ones. check out the cancun one :wink: bathing suits :0

Do any of these involve an intensely schizophrenic transient violently inserting his diseased cock into her annoying fucking mouth? Because that's about the only way I could handle listening to this stupid bitch.

she's funny as shit and cool as hell IMO

If you want to hear something really funny, I mean the absolute epitome of dark, satirical comedy, you should listen to General Douglas MacArthur's farewell speech. Fucking hysterical.

That was nothing. General Patton's "we'll use their guts to grease our tank wheels" speech was much more hysterical, IMO.

Generally don't reply to posts like this, but there wasn't anything funny about any of that to me. She's a cute girl though.

this goes into the ''things you hate that everybody loves'' for me

Oh yeah, for sure. Especially if crude slapstick humor is your kind of thing. You can't go wrong with either of these, really. The best standup comedy you'll ever hear, bar none.

An absolutely exquisite exercise in the finer points of black humor.

I'd give her the absolute worst night of her life in the hopes she made a video about me...gotta get that internet skrila

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They're quite different, I can assure you of that. But you should listen to the rest of it anyways.

TITS or GTFO.

and if by "watch too many in a row" you mean "watch more than 5 seconds of any one of her videos while the volume isnt on mute" then you are 100% correct.

I didn't make it past 30 seconds, but I have a feeling he's screwing with us.

No, I'm being dead serious for once. Seriously. It's a lesson in macabre, dry humor and the importance of delivery. I suppose it would help to know a little about MacArthur, so here's his wikipedia link.

And honestly, not only is it a great moment in comedy, but that speech is one of the most famous in American history. Not quite on par with MLK, Jr's "I Have a Dream" speech or the Gettysburg Address, but then again, MLK and Lincoln didn't have the sense of humor that MacArthur had.

again watch her cancun one where she's in different bathing suits. smokin hot body