Jeneba Tarmoh WTF

[quote]on edge wrote:

The moral of this story is to always surround yourself with intelligent people, ESPECIALLY if you yourself aren’t all that bright.

Couldn’t find a shorter video that was any good.[/quote]

Yes, she should have made or been advised to make a better decision, but it’s the committees or ‘United States Track Officials’ responsibility to handle this situation. This should be in the rule books with a planned contingency.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Btw, Carmelita would make you be the girl, you know.[/quote]

Hmm… no. She is a bit like me. We will knock heads when it comes to decide who will use the strap-on on the other.[/quote]

Carmelita would never consider conceding a spot in the Olympics so I think we know who would be doing the knocking.

Hey, I think I’m going to be hearing Guns 'n Roses Knockin on Heavens Door all day.

[quote]on edge wrote:

Carmelita would never consider conceding a spot in the Olympics so I think we know who would be doing the knocking.

Hey, I think I’m going to be hearing Guns 'n Roses Knockin on Heavens Door all day.[/quote]

Lol. You had to post this twice!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Hey, I think I’m going to be hearing Guns 'n Roses Knockin on Heavens Door all day.[/quote]

Lol. You had to post this twice!
[/quote]

Hell I don’t know why that posted. I posted it this morning then started another post but ran out of time, leaving it on the screen. When I got back this evening I didn’t bother finishing the post and just clicked back and that old one popped up again. I’m not a complete idiot. Really.

[quote]on edge wrote:

Hell I don’t know why that posted. I posted it this morning then started another post but ran out of time, leaving it on the screen. When I got back this evening I didn’t bother finishing the post and just clicked back and that old one popped up again. I’m not a complete idiot. Really.[/quote]

Lol. No worries. I actually thought you posted it twice for emphasis.