Jeneba Tarmoh WTF

The moral of this story is to always surround yourself with intelligent people, ESPECIALLY if you yourself aren’t all that bright.

Couldn’t find a shorter video that was any good.

I’ve been a bit conflicted about this. In one hand, I’m glad Jeneba declined to participate in the run off. I’m not a big fan of Felix and I think she should focus on her 200s instead of grabbing a position in an event in which she doesn’t fare well. I don’t see her doing well this forthcoming olympics anyway. The Jamaicans will crush her. The gracious thing Felix should have done was to give Jeneba a chance to shine through at the olympics.

On the other hand, I just feel Jebeda missed a chance to prove what she made of as a newcomer. She could have just toughen up emotionally and run. I’d loved see her beat Felix, make the team and hopefully win an individual event medal at the Olympics. Sad. I hope she doesn’t regret her decision.

On a side note; Carmelita Jeter is my kind of woman. So fuckable. Rwaaar!!

The judges were clearly being racist.

Well I kind of see things from both points of view. I see why she didn’t run off, but then again think maybe she should have.

Could you have at least pointed out the time frame that you have a discrepancy with…also why are they all brown…so racist.

[quote]gonepostal wrote:
Could you have at least pointed out the time frame that you have a discrepancy with…also why are they all brown…so racist.[/quote]

The time frame I have a discrepancy with is the moment she decided to concede her position on the team and her whole thought process going into that decision.

This is the freaking olympics and she’s just going to drop out because she feels wronged? She needed to look at the tape, recognize it was a virtual tie and say to herself “It ain’t over lets go get this decided”. Instead she folded like a deck of cards.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I’ve been a bit conflicted about this. In one hand, I’m glad Jeneba declined to participate in the run off. I’m not a big fan of Felix and I think she should focus on her 200s instead of grabbing a position in an event in which she doesn’t fare well. I don’t see her doing well this forthcoming olympics anyway. The Jamaicans will crush her. The gracious thing Felix should have done was to give Jeneba a chance to shine through at the olympics.

On the other hand, I just feel Jebeda missed a chance to prove what she made of as a newcomer. She could have just toughen up emotionally and run. I’d loved see her beat Felix, make the team and hopefully win an individual event medal at the Olympics. Sad. I hope she doesn’t regret her decision.

On a side note; Carmelita Jeter is my kind of woman. So fuckable. Rwaaar!![/quote]

The more you post, the more I realize you’re the kind of woman a man can admire AND desire.

:wink:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I’m not a big fan of Felix and I think she should focus on her 200s instead of grabbing a position in an event in which she doesn’t fare well.
[/quote]

I’m surprised you don’t respect the competitor in her who is willing to try to acheive everything she can achieve. From her point of view why should she back down? The proper attitude from an athlete is to decide the matter in action.

Btw, Carmelita would make you be the girl, you know.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

On a side note; Carmelita Jeter is my kind of woman. So fuckable. Rwaaar!![/quote]

My understanding is that Felix wants to run the 100m because she feels it improves her performance in the 200m. She has placed 2nd in the last 2 olympic 200m competitions. She just ran the 6th fastest 200m ever at the trials while also competing in the 100m. This looks like her best chance at a gold in the 200m.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

The more you post, the more I realize you’re the kind of woman a man can admire AND desire.

[/quote]

If that man already happens to be decked out in leather and iron armor, yes.

[quote]on edge wrote:
The time frame I have a discrepancy with is the moment she decided to concede her position on the team and her whole thought process going into that decision.

This is the freaking olympics and she’s just going to drop out because she feels wronged? She needed to look at the tape, recognize it was a virtual tie and say to herself “It ain’t over lets go get this decided”. Instead she folded like a deck of cards.[/quote]

Very well said because now it just looks like a temper tantrum.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[/quote]

Aw, thank you, ID.

Do you like it when I’m nasty too? Hahaha!!

[quote]on edge wrote:
I’m surprised you don’t respect the competitor in her who is willing to try to acheive everything she can achieve. From her point of view why should she back down? The proper attitude from an athlete is to decide the matter in action. [/quote]

Don’t get me wrong. As an athlete myself, I have a lot of respect for Felix. But as I said, I’m pretty biased. I’m not a big fan of hers since I prefer other competitors. It’s quite understandable she wants to take any opportunity to win as many medals as she can, and improve her 200s time by also taking part in the 100s. However, I just feel, with my biased mind of course, that someone else can fare better than her and she should focus on what she feels she does best; The 200s.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Btw, Carmelita would make you be the girl, you know.[/quote]

Hmm… no. She is a bit like me. We will knock heads when it comes to decide who will use the strap-on on the other.

[quote]bpeck wrote:

My understanding is that Felix wants to run the 100m because she feels it improves her performance in the 200m. She has placed 2nd in the last 2 olympic 200m competitions. She just ran the 6th fastest 200m ever at the trials while also competing in the 100m. This looks like her best chance at a gold in the 200m.
[/quote]

Yeah. That’s what I had gathered too.

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Well, if that’s the kind of fantasies you have…

All of those sprinters are gorgeous.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

His avi.

Also, the traditional outfit of dwarfs.

I know such things I played D&D.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

His avi.

[/quote]

Hahaha!! Okay, I got you.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Btw, Carmelita would make you be the girl, you know.[/quote]

Hmm… no. She is a bit like me. We will knock heads when it comes to decide who will use the strap-on on the other.[/quote]

Carmelita would never consider conceding a spot in the Olympics so I think we know who would be doing the knocking.

Hey, I think I’m going to be hearing Guns 'n Roses Knockin on Heavens Door all day.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Carmelita would never consider conceding a spot in the Olympics so I think we know who would be doing the knocking.

[/quote]

As long as she lets me do the knocking first then I’ll be willing to let her be the very first woman to dominate me.