Jelena's Better Shot!

Way to insult one of our regular contributors and role models for MWA. You show such class. “Ragged”?? “Haggardly”??

As another mentioned, you bring this up right before competition? What do you gain out of a shitty thread like this?

Delete this crap.

Jelena, good luck with your competition!

Yeah! Nobody should ever express their opinions on a woman’s appearance anymore! That’s not classy!

You missed the point. And I’m not going to bother explaining it to you.

[quote]jscratch wrote:
Yeah! Nobody should ever express their opinions on a woman’s appearance anymore! That’s not classy![/quote]

Yea! Nobody should ever express their opinions on a person’s thread anymore!
That’s not classy!

See how stupid that argument sounds?

The “in season” shot is just a picture taken with a camera… The off season shot was done in a studio, with proper lighting, posing, better cameras and she has oil on.

I suspect we will think different of the “in season” shot when she has some better prep to make sure she looks great for all us(which is her biggest concern didnt you know).

Hmm, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pic of her where I wasn’t totally blown away.

Even if you prefer one picture to another, the fact that she is hotter than a june bride in a featherbed in both is just plain fact.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Hmm, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pic of her where I wasn’t totally blown away.

Even if you prefer one picture to another, the fact that she is hotter than a june bride in a featherbed in both is just plain fact.[/quote]

The word goddess comes to mind when seeing her pics.

Wow! Point out how you like one pic over another and all kinds of shit (and troll boys) busts out all over. If you gents didn’t care to read my opinion, who said you HAD to read it? Jeeeezzzzz…

i agree with the goddess remark… she looks like a greek statue in her in season pic. beautiful.

[quote]SWR wrote:
jscratch wrote:
Yeah! Nobody should ever express their opinions on a woman’s appearance anymore! That’s not classy!

That’s not classy!

See how stupid that argument sounds?[/quote]

Um, yeah, cause that was the point I was making, geeze.

[quote]skorpion wrote:
You missed the point. And I’m not going to bother explaining it to you. [/quote]

I would LOVE to hear your point. And I know it couldn’t possibly be, “Some guy said he liked one photo better than another and I got some sand up my vagina.”

Please stop being so dense. I’ll go ahead and explain it to you so you can get a good night’s sleep.

The point is clear.

No one is above criticism. Being that she is “Family” (a T-Nation contributor/competitor), a little more tact could have been used.

That is not too difficult to comprehend is it? (rhetorical question)

I’m done with this thread. Go fail at understanding some other member’s post.

[quote]jscratch wrote:
SWR wrote:
jscratch wrote:

That’s not classy!

See how stupid that argument sounds?

Um, yeah, cause that was the point I was making, geeze.[/quote]

Um, no. I don’t think you get my point. It’s not the same as yours.

In one picture she reminds me of Mary Ann, in the other Ginger - quite an accomplishment!

Good luck Jelena in your upcoming contest :slight_smile: Knock 'em dead!

I think she’s more attractive in the second picture. I didn’t even realize she was the same person until i read this thread. Now if I saw her in real life I’m sure I’d find her more attractive in-season.

This is kind of like the threads on which people debate Jessica Biel v Jessica Alba, in two ways: one, both versions of Jelena are incredibly hot; and two, it’s likely people making negative comments would stutter and mess their trousers if Jelena were to walk by and glance in their general direction…

I am personally way more attracted to the first picture, the 8-weeks out from competition pic.

The 2nd pic looks so fake it is hard to tell if it is even her or a painted up picture of her.

And yes, she is beautiful regardless.

Jelena is Serbian Goddess, Nuff’ Said…

In my less than humble opinion, Jelena is a very attractive woman in every picture I’ve seen. I hope she wins all the competitions she enters.

jpb

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
Jelena is Serbian Goddess, Nuff’ Said…[/quote]

I have a friend from Beograd (Belgrade) who moved to America as an exchange student when she was 17-18. Her name - Jelena.

They also have a kick ass Tesla museum at Belgrade.