Jelena and Gina

Congratulations to our Biotest girls on their photoshoot with Flex magazine! I would suggest to anyone who hasnt seen it yet…go buy it…find it…do whatever you have to do to get it…I dont care what it is. Gina and Jelena absolutely steal the show. Looking good girls.

Anyone have access to any of the shots? I tried looking online but didn’t find anything. Is the issue at the newsstands now?

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Anyone have access to any of the shots? I tried looking online but didn’t find anything. Is the issue at the newsstands now?[/quote]

yea it is…just look for jelena on the front cover. this mag will be sellin off the shelves with that cover. and as for gina, im in love with her.

[quote]Easy E wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
Anyone have access to any of the shots? I tried looking online but didn’t find anything. Is the issue at the newsstands now?

yea it is…just look for jelena on the front cover. this mag will be sellin off the shelves with that cover. and as for gina, im in love with her.[/quote]

cough stalker cough

:slight_smile:

This is the cover (Jelena sent it to me earlier today).

Nice photo. I may actually buy this copy of flex.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
This is the cover (Jelena sent it to me earlier today).[/quote]

I hate professional photoshoots. That really doesn’t look anything like her. She’s still hot, but looks very supermodel-ish in that pic.

edit Oh yeah, thanks for the pic CT! Much appreciated.

Jelena’s looking great. Can’t say the same thing about Flex. Train like Jay Cutler. Riight. Same old shit.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Easy E wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:

yea it is…just look for jelena on the front cover. this mag will be sellin off the shelves with that cover. and as for gina, im in love with her.

cough stalker cough

:)[/quote]

what can i say…damnit im caught.