Jeans for Lifters

[quote]HangerBaby wrote:
I really like the look of straight legged jeans, just not anymore now that I actually have a little bit of leg muscle. That, paired with things in my pockets, balloon my pocket areas out. Loose fitting jeans are almost too big for my legs, I feel too thuggish wearing them. However, it may be time to upgrade… [/quote]

I like the look of straight leg jeans even better with my new deisel thighs.

Women who lift tend to have a related problem: tight in the seat, gapes at the waist. I’ve had to take in all my pants. Seriously, why do they design pants as though women’s hips were the same size as their waists? I have one pair of pants that really fits, and that’s it.

[quote]AlisaV wrote:
Women who lift tend to have a related problem: tight in the seat, gapes at the waist. I’ve had to take in all my pants. Seriously, why do they design pants as though women’s hips were the same size as their waists? I have one pair of pants that really fits, and that’s it.[/quote]

I’ve got to say, I’ve never run into this problem.

Lucky. Either you have a more convenient build or shop at better places. I’m cursed with frugality and a butt.

JNCOs

Kilt!

Having huge hamstrings and small butt, it’s been a nightmare for me. Every once in a while, I find a pair that’s perfect fitting, but that’s once per two years I guess. Oh, and I prefer tight pants, it’s funny when they’re stuck at calves while taking them off :)))))

Fuck pants.

I dont even care if its 30 below.

Im wearing shorts.

I’m a never nude so I’m always wearing some sort of cut offs or something. It makes it even more of a pain to find pants to hide the fact that I’m a never nude.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I’m a never nude so I’m always wearing some sort of cut offs or something. It makes it even more of a pain to find pants to hide the fact that I’m a never nude. [/quote]

I miss that show.

[quote]xkungpowx wrote:
polo77j wrote:
I’m a never nude so I’m always wearing some sort of cut offs or something. It makes it even more of a pain to find pants to hide the fact that I’m a never nude.

I miss that show.[/quote]

me too.

[quote]AlisaV wrote:
Lucky. Either you have a more convenient build or shop at better places. I’m cursed with frugality and a butt.[/quote]

Most people would not call the later thing a curse on you – I’ve seen the pics.

:wink: