T Nation

Jeans for Guys with Big Thighs


#1

Anyone know of any jeans specifically made for guys with bigs thighs? i have a 32 inch waist, 34 inch inseam, and freakin 29 inch thighs. it would be fine if i wasnt so short, but now nothing fits without being skin tight.

Help anyone?

Much appreciated.


Jean Brand for Big Legs/Ass?
#2

apple bottom


#3


#4

[quote]xdekarske wrote:
Anyone know of any jeans specifically made for guys with bigs thighs? i have a 32 inch waist, 34 inch inseam, and freakin 29 inch thighs. it would be fine if i wasnt so short, but now nothing fits without being skin tight.

Help anyone?

Much appreciated.[/quote]

We dont wear jeans. We all just wear Snuggies.


#5


#6


#7

Has it been three months already? My, how time flies.


#8

Step 1: Go to google.com
Step 2: Type in “Local tailor in [whatever city your dumbass is in], GA.”
Step 3: Take a giant step back, and literally fuck yourself in the face.
Step 4: PM Celtics and ask him how he tailors his pants.

P.S. Stop buying slim cut, and maybe you’ll be able to fit into your jeans. I had 29" thighs in the 9th grade there, buckwheat.


#9

Baggy pants. You’ll have to wear a belt to keep you from “looking like a foo’ wit ma pants on tha ground” but they’re comfy as fuck and you can have tons of stuff in your pocket (like,you know, a 9 millie, brass knuckles, half a pound of white and your sidekick pager).

But seriously, baggy pants w/ belts is where it’s at.


#10

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
PM Celtics and ask him how he tailors his pants.
[/quote]

hahaha


#11

I feel ya. I have a 33" waist, my legs aren’t small, but its my ass that is so damn big! I have to wear 36 now!


#12

OH THE AGONY!!!


#13

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Has it been three months already? My, how time flies.[/quote]

I know it’s already fall. At least we got it out of the way early.


#14

Fit specialist Julie Reppucci also suggests the Lucky Relaxed Bootleg which comes in three different lengths and the 575 Relaxed Jeans in OC Dark wash. The lightweight material of the 575 Jeans is only the beginning of this cool and casual comfort jean. The relaxed fit helps to accommodate those athletic hams so you can actually breath while wearing designer jeans.


#15

Fit specialist Julie Reppucci also suggests the Lucky Relaxed Bootleg which comes in three different lengths and the 575 Relaxed Jeans in OC Dark wash. The lightweight material of the 575 Jeans is only the beginning of this cool and casual comfort jean. The relaxed fit helps to accommodate those athletic hams so you can actually breath while wearing designer jeans.


#16

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Fit specialist Julie Reppucci also suggests the Lucky Relaxed Bootleg which comes in three different lengths and the 575 Relaxed Jeans in OC Dark wash. The lightweight material of the 575 Jeans is only the beginning of this cool and casual comfort jean. The relaxed fit helps to accommodate those athletic hams so you can actually breath while wearing designer jeans.
[/quote]

I don’t know why this made me laugh.


#17

.


#18

Try different Levis cuts. Their loose fit range is usually good for large thighs.


#19

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Step 1: Go to google.com
Step 2: Type in “Local tailor in [whatever city your dumbass is in], GA.”
Step 3: Take a giant step back, and literally fuck yourself in the face.
Step 4: PM Celtics and ask him how he tailors his pants.

P.S. Stop buying slim cut, and maybe you’ll be able to fit into your jeans. I had 29" thighs in the 9th grade there, buckwheat.[/quote]

haha thanks man. thats crazy seeing as how i just got outta 10th grade. hmmm so im only a year away from your 29 inch thighs. and probably the 42 inch waist that went along with them.


#20

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:
Try different Levis cuts. Their loose fit range is usually good for large thighs.[/quote]

thanks. and thanks again for being the only person who doesnt think they’re the funniest person on the planet.