Jeans Constantly Tear

Wear a belt. The jeans are wearing in that area because they’re riding too low.

Homemade chaps?

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Wear a belt. The jeans are wearing in that area because they’re riding too low. [/quote]

Very possibly this, you just need to pull your damn pants up. My legs rub together when I walk but I’ve NEVER had mine wear out at the crotch that quickly, so either you need to pull them up, and/or wear briefs instead of boxers.

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^got some levi’s the other day and they were only 40 bucks (had to replace my other jeans that ripped)

What kind of jeans are you buying OP?[/quote]

I’ve tried through Levis, Lee, Faded Glory, Wrangler, and American Eagle. I’ve tried wearing a belt, not wearing a belt, keeping em hiked up, wearing em low, etc. I’m bulking right now so the ones I wear don’t need a belt at the moment.

I just think it’s a problem of “body type” for lack of a better word. I have had this problem since I was quite young, I doubt it has to do with the size of my quads.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^got some levi’s the other day and they were only 40 bucks (had to replace my other jeans that ripped)

I’ve tried through Levis, Lee, Faded Glory, Wrangler, and American Eagle. I’ve tried wearing a belt, not wearing a belt, keeping em hiked up, wearing em low, etc. I’m bulking right now so the ones I wear don’t need a belt at the moment. [/quote]

all my pants are size 36 and my waist fits a 32… i just buy em big and wear a belt so they fit more comfortably everywhere else.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

I’ve tried through Levis, Lee, Faded Glory, Wrangler, and American Eagle. I’ve tried wearing a belt, not wearing a belt, keeping em hiked up, wearing em low, etc. I’m bulking right now so the ones I wear don’t need a belt at the moment. [/quote]

all my pants are size 36 and my waist fits a 32… i just buy em big and wear a belt so they fit more comfortably everywhere else.[/quote]
If you are buying these same brands, and going through them, may as well head to the thrift stores. Can buy all of the mentioned brands for a fraction of the price. Have found Levi’s for 6 bucks before. In good condition.

The one jeans that I had a problem with tearing is the freaking originator of jeans,Levis. I shop at Zara for my jeans now. Sure they might be a tad on the expensive side (60-80 bucks) but they are very durable and they look amazing.

I’ve had pants patched before. It costs about $10-20. Pants last a bit longer after. Most of my pants tend to tear that way. As a 170 pound guy, I’m going to get laughed out of here, but my thigh/glute to waist ratio is pretty high. A 200+ pound black woman once asked me to bend over and make it clap, so I feel my opinion is a little justified.

Anyway, Relaxed fit Sevens have worked for me. There’s been some laughing at designer jeans, but my Sevens have lasted 3-4 years, while some of my generic jeans don’t last more than a few months. The specific cut seems to be more accommodating.

[quote]XiaoNio wrote:
I’ve had pants patched before. It costs about $10-20. Pants last a bit longer after. Most of my pants tend to tear that way. As a 170 pound guy, I’m going to get laughed out of here, but my thigh/glute to waist ratio is pretty high. A 200+ pound black woman once asked me to bend over and make it clap, so I feel my opinion is a little justified.

Anyway, Relaxed fit Sevens have worked for me. There’s been some laughing at designer jeans, but my Sevens have lasted 3-4 years, while some of my generic jeans don’t last more than a few months. The specific cut seems to be more accommodating.
[/quote]

yeah

but did you bend over and make it clap?

[quote]XiaoNio wrote:

[/quote]

I’m a 270 pound guy, and I can tell you that unless your 5’4" you’re not making anything clap. And, I had a 140 pound woman once ask me to bend over and make it clap, and I did…so I feel my opinion is completely justified.

[quote]XiaoNio wrote:

[/quote]

Im stupid, what did she want you to “Clap”?

Happens to me anytime I squat down to pick something up in a squat stance.I had a blowout at work a couple weeks ago, first thing in the morning. Had to go the whole day with my ass hanging out.

You mentioned that they were your favorite jeans, was that because of comfort? Obviously the softer more comfortable the material the less durable. Stuff like Carrhart, Dickies etc… are made for working.

Well then stop wearing skinny jeans, homo!

Easy to say when shorts fit like pants. They are not skinny jeans, just fit like it. I couldn’t get Skinny jeans past my calf’s.

Same problem here. I’m NOT big, but I do carry most of weight around the thigh region. As far as durability. Levi 501s have been my go to jean for years. Those things, for me are indestructible.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/187730/saturday-night-live-brett-favre-wrangler-commercial

Try these, if it’s good enough for Brett…

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Easy to say when shorts fit like pants. They are not skinny jeans, just fit like it. I couldn’t get Skinny jeans past my calf’s.[/quote]

I was referring to the OP, Testy.
But feel free keeping that insecurity complex rolling.

lol

The OP should stop giving himself wedgies…

[quote]NvrTooLate wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/187730/saturday-night-live-brett-favre-wrangler-commercial

Try these, if it’s good enough for Brett…[/quote]

hot damn, I wandered into this thread hoping to post that vid… too late

For those not living in America so can’t view hulu: