Jeans Advise

I don’t know how many other lifters have this problem but…whenever I buy jeans they’ll fit in the waist but be tight in the thighs. Currently have levi’s 559s.

Any suggestions?

Levi’s are made for skinny leg dudes and peeps with no ass. I’ve had good luck with the several brands of jeans from Kohls. I also like 511 tactical pants, and pants like those.

Wear a belt and learn to deal with it.

relaxed fit is your friend.

I only wear Levis 569s. They’re “baggy”, which means they fit my legs perfectly.

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:
I only wear Levis 569s. They’re “baggy”, which means they fit my legs perfectly.[/quote]

I looks at those but they didn’t have them in my size. Lots of sizes for skinny short bastards. None for the 6’4" 275er.

Good call on the tac pants. I like regular bdu pants too. Cheap and comfortable.

Jeans? When did sweatpants go out of style?

I know longer wear jeans If I do I wear 40’s with a belt even though I have a 36in waist and I avoid wearing suit or anything other than sweats

Wrangler 20x bootcut.

Buy a pair of jeans that fit in the thigh area and take it to a tailor to get them pulled in at the waist. It’s not as expensive as everyone thinks and you’ll feel better cause your clothes fit. I’ve had to do this recently with my dress pants and new dress suits.

Calvin klein has several styles that fit well. I have pretty big legs so I feel your hurt. They have done well for me.

Also Lucky Brand has a style that runs big on the thigh area

Dickies loose fit. Alternatively, get a moo-moo.

I wear a belt.

G-star jeans surprisingly fit well. Belt still necessary though.

tweet

IME the problem with a belt on pants with a loose waist is that all the fabric tends to bunch up around my crotch, making it look like I have a boner all the time

Go bottom less it feels great

I would stop working legs immediately.

It’s been a while since the last jeans thread.

[quote]gregron wrote:
It’s been a while since the last jeans thread.[/quote]

Long enough that there were too many civil posts…when I clicked I expected a facepalm pic and a bunch of people swearing at the OP.

I had to hold myself back from saying something about Planet Fitness and the Shakeweight.

Jeans advise who