T Nation

JB for Prez!!!!?

For My First wish Genie
I wish for more wishes … oh no?
Then I wish to see…
Ummmmm for the next Guest Forum:
Lyle Mmmmmmmmmmmick-nut… to go toe to toe in the with John Berardi!!!

Ha !
That would be a great tet a tet, well that is assuming Lyle has one!?
Any one else??

It was to read “in the Forum with…”

Don’t take this the wrong way, it’s not intended as an insult, but…

You have a delightfully amusing sort of incomprehensibility about your posts. :slight_smile:

Now then, to the idea: Yes, we need to get JB’s arse in a forum. Duking it out, however, has been done a bit in the previous ‘roundtable’ conversation articles.

JB and Alessi, that’s who we need. And King, if he’ll do it. (But I kinda’ doubt it.)

Awwwww Damn-it, I read the title to fast and thought the thread was about “BJ’S”.

“That would be a great tet a tet, well that is assuming Lyle has one!?”

Assuming Lyle has a “Tet”? Is this some offbeat reference to male anatomy? A “Nipple thing”? Does it require antibiotics? Surgery?

The above post is right, a charming collection of the obtuse and bravura.

“Writers take words seriously-perhaps the last professional class that does-and they struggle to steer their own through the crosswinds of meddling editors and careless typesetters and obtuse and malevolent reviewers into the lap of the ideal reader”

~ John Updike

BFA…

It would then read “Blow Job for President”…

Wasn’t that your LAST administration?

“Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is”

~ Barbara Bush

Cup Cake i must retort your last tag line with one of my own. The part about the bad bj

"Hell,the worst BJ i ever had was wonderfull.

Hey, did you know “tet a tet” spelled backwards is “tet a tet”?

JB or Ian King.
Either one of these guys would great to have on the forum. They would probably be hit with questions around the clock 2-4-7.
Any chance of this becoming a reality?

Did Barbara Bush really say that??!!

Only problem with Lyle is his sanity, or lack thereof. Remember when he wanted to fight people that posted against him on MFW? Then he took photos of himself holding a clock when they didn’t show up to fight at the designated time. I remember the pic because he looked like a cancer patient in it, like he’d never touched a weight. Kinda turned me off keto diets! :slight_smile:

Then there was that nasty public breakdown he had on another forum…

Anyway, Lyle has some interesting stuff to say about keto dieting, but he’s looney. JB would be great though.

What the hell is a tet a tet?

"Hey, did you know “tet a tet” spelled backwards is “tet a tet”?

“A” spelled backwards is also spelled “A”

"Did Barbara Bush really say that??!! "

It’s attributed to her and it’s on the net so it must be true, also, I believe that reprinting it here qualifies as “confirming publication”

"Only problem with Lyle is his sanity, or lack thereof. Remember when he wanted to fight people that posted against him on MFW? Then he took photos of himself holding a clock when they didn’t show up to fight at the designated time. I remember the pic because he looked like a cancer patient in it, like he’d never touched a weight. Kinda turned me off keto diets! :slight_smile:

Then there was that nasty public breakdown he had on another forum…

Anyway, Lyle has some interesting stuff to say about keto dieting, but he’s looney. JB would be great though. "

“Looney” is GOOD…lots of fun to be had from Looney posts, I sense much O/T mayhem if this came about…

"What the hell is a tet a tet? "

A brawl, typically between two evenly matched opponents that produces a battle of wills and resolve.

“Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other”

~ Ann Landers

Ok
I did post a reply to the question Re what tet a tet ment but it didn’t get up on the forum fo some reason?

May be because there in it I also said Lyle would never agree to a Guest forum because he is a big baby, I then tould him to go run back to his Mommy!
wanna be Flavor Flave…

So tet a tet= head to head,

I don’t know if that is how you spell it in French.
Like a debate off so Lyle could sling mud out in the open, and then sadly, he would be tracked down and put out of his miz, like the rabid dog he is.
Jb have you had your rabies shot?

“tete-a-tete”…literally Head to Head (direct confrontation between 2) There should be “squiglies” over the “first” e’s though…they just post as “?” …

Boy, those French: They have a different word for everything"

~ Steve Martin

It is my understanding that the enmity of sorts John and Lyle had going 2 YEARS ago has long been concluded. I think it would be in the best interest of both of the aforementioned writers that this topic is put to bed and not reprovoked.