Jay-Z's The Blueprint 3

[quote]BigSeen wrote:
Jigga’s on some grown man shit. If your not over 30 it wont resinate.
[/quote]

nah jigga is on some… im wack and i fell off shit… and ill make an album just because i can and i know people will buy it

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
JMac10 wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Couldn’t get past track 7…

It just didn’t sound like Hov. The production was shitty, his lyrics were horrible in his standards, and his energy just isn’t quite the same. It sounds like he’s not even really trying to be great anymore.

Some people gonna call this a classic just cause its jay-z. One of his worst IMO.

THANK YOU…finally someone agrees with me… i thought his album was trash…i feel like he went too commercial on this one…

raekwons Cuban linx part 2 on the other hand is straight fire…

lol Most people are disappointed, man.

I haven’t actually checked out the released/leaked tracks from OB4CL 2 yet (I know, shame on me blah blah) but I’m gonna soon. Supposedly they’re amazing and we may have a classic on our hands. [/quote]

I got the album, message me and ill send you the link…

God damn i feel old.

[quote]BigSeen wrote:
Jigga’s on some grown man shit. If your not over 30 it wont resinate.
[/quote]

I’m over 30 and I think this album is pretty weak. And it has nothing to do with the subject matter of his verses.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

The production sucked for the most part. I knew The Neptunes were going to disappoint, they’ve been doing that for a few years now, but Timbaland’s beats were awful. And almost as bad were Kanye’s beats. “On to the Next One” isn’t even one of Swizz Beatz’ good beats but it’s probably the second best one on the album (“D.O.A.” being the best). “Hate”, “Reminder”, “Venus vs. Mars”, “Young Forever”, and “A Star is Born” are the worst offenders. These are what some of the most expensive producers in the game had for the biggest name rapper?
[/quote]

I agree with all of this.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
And don’t bring up the whole “immaturity” of RELAPSE because lyrically, it puts BP3 to shame. I guess I’m over reacting a bit but the expectations on this album was off the charts. If it was soulja boy, this album would be his best, but we talkin about one of the greatest here…[/quote]

eminems whole thing on that album was get a celebritys name and then have it rhyme with something too embarass them, however beautiful and 3am were very well done tracks

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:

I haven’t actually checked out the released/leaked tracks from OB4CL 2 yet (I know, shame on me blah blah) but I’m gonna soon. Supposedly they’re amazing and we may have a classic on our hands.

would not say that cuban linx 2 is a classic yet however it does sound like cuban linx pt 2

the irrelevance of him rapping about craack, it’s more on his energy, he isn’t hungry anymore he is making music he wants too hear.

this might start a flame war but this album is better than the majority of nas’ catalogue - nas can’t make complete albums, to me this album is a complete album everything meshes well togethor[/quote]

Crack is wack.

Nas is the longeest lasting rap Artist out there. The majority of his albums could come out right now and still be considered great. He doesn’t make great commercial albums he makes great hip hop albums.

Rap is lost, I’m over 30 and I hear this J album and think it’s wack. However, I don’t think it’s much different then most of his last 3 albums. I get tired of the guns, crack and nigga this also but rap is first and foremost music. What these guys put out nowadays regardless of topic isn’t music. Too many mixtapes and youtube, they can sit on the toilet and drop a record now. Who needs late night studio sessions for weeks on end perfecting a song.

Rae’s new album sounds great, the only problem is I already have it, I can just switch up the lyrics a little in cuban linx one and there you go.

We’ve exhausted gangsta’s and rich boys lets go back to having musicians make music. They last longer.

[quote]JMac10 wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:
JMac10 wrote:
B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Couldn’t get past track 7…

It just didn’t sound like Hov. The production was shitty, his lyrics were horrible in his standards, and his energy just isn’t quite the same. It sounds like he’s not even really trying to be great anymore.

Some people gonna call this a classic just cause its jay-z. One of his worst IMO.

THANK YOU…finally someone agrees with me… i thought his album was trash…i feel like he went too commercial on this one…

I haven’t actually checked out the released/leaked tracks from OB4CL 2 yet (I know, shame on me blah blah) but I’m gonna soon. Supposedly they’re amazing and we may have a classic on our hands.

I got the album, message me and ill send you the link…
[/quote]

I don’t think your PM is working, but the album got released officially today so it’s probably up everywhere, or at least it will be by tomorrow so I’m good. But thanks for the offer anyway, I appreciate that.