Jay Cutler Video

[quote]musclebuilding wrote:
there is no way he is natural…is he? got proof-seriously not being an ass[/quote]

I’m pretty sure he was joking.

No, he’s not natural, if by natural you mean ‘without-steroids’.

I have met both Jay and Ronnie in person. I have to say that I feel Jay is a much more personalable and a much more athletic looking competitor.

I almost felt like I was going to fold at the knees from the unexpected weight of Jay’s arm across my shoulders when we posed for a picture.

I was almost afraid that Ronnie wasn’t going to be able to stand up to shake my hand. I was looking around to see if he had a doctor near by. Heavy breathing and what looked like a 60inch waist.

There’s no doubt that Ronnie is bigger on stage, but it’s unfortunate that how they present themselves and the sport don’t account for much during the rest of the year.

I’ve got the upmost respect for jay and ronnie, but their guts on-stage make me sick. In the gyms, they are animals. Certainly an intensity that we all should strive for.

I just hate the pregnant guts.

I like Cutler (and Ronnie).

I have all of his DVD’s (except the first) and a few things stand out:

1. He makes this point on every video: RACK YOUR WEIGHTS! (Which he ALWAYS does even after pushing some serious steel).

2. While he probably “groaned” more on this last video, I’ve learned from Cutler that yelling, screaming and throwing weights doesn’t make you “hardcore”; it makes you irritating.

3. Drugs or not; the guy is DAMN DEDICATED! 5 days after coming in second at the Olympia, it was “buisness as usual” in the Gym, setting his goals for 2006.

4. He has got the FULLEST upper chest that I’ve think I’ve ever seen on a person (DAMMITT!). (Wish I could build mine)!

I think that he will be making another DVD this year. Should be fun!

Mufasa

Observations.

1. Aerobics, aerobics, aerobics.
  2. Momentum, momentum, momentum.
  3. Short ROM, Short Rom, Short Rom.

These are all things we are told to fear. Do drugs and superior genetics trump everything else?

And here I was expecting some combine footage of the Vandy QB…

:wink:

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
video of a man who is by far the best natural bodybuilder. his physique is almost where ronnie’s is and he’s never even touched muscle enhancing drugs.[/quote]

If you say so.

Pretty cool video - no doubting the guy has a phenomonal physique.

Any one know who sings the 1st song on the video?

Why does jay always look so sad? I think the only reason ronnie beats him is sheer charisma.

[quote]Ryu13 wrote:
Why does jay always look so sad? I think the only reason ronnie beats him is sheer charisma.[/quote]

That guy is boring. I have seen him speak at a guest appearance and he will put you to sleep.

[quote]summa wrote:
Observations.

These are all things we are told to fear. Do drugs and superior genetics trump everything else?[/quote]

What bodybuilders completely avoid aerobics when contest dieting? There is a also a huge difference between someone advanced cheating a very heavy weight up in order to stress the muscle more and some newbie cheating because he is lifting 50lbs more than he should be. As far as ROM, the goal is to stress the muscle through the part of the movement that does that best. No beginner should be training like an advanced trainer. If your arms aren’t even half the size of his, don’t train like him.

[quote]Ryu wrote:

Any one know who sings the 1st song on the video?[/quote]

Cold ~ Wasted Years

FF

At least he can’t be accused of leaning on his spotter to much.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
summa wrote:
Observations.

These are all things we are told to fear. Do drugs and superior genetics trump everything else?

What bodybuilders completely avoid aerobics when contest dieting? There is a also a huge difference between someone advanced cheating a very heavy weight up in order to stress the muscle more and some newbie cheating because he is lifting 50lbs more than he should be. As far as ROM, the goal is to stress the muscle through the part of the movement that does that best. No beginner should be training like an advanced trainer. If your arms aren’t even half the size of his, don’t train like him. [/quote]

I was waiting for a comment about his form

[quote]Jim_Bobv2 wrote:
And here I was expecting some combine footage of the Vandy QB…

;)[/quote]

As did I. I was all ready to say that the Lions should draft him.

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
pookie wrote:
CU AeroStallion wrote:
video of a man who is by far the best natural bodybuilder. his physique is almost where ronnie’s is and he’s never even touched muscle enhancing drugs.

Would you be interested in purchasing the Brooklyn Bridge for a modest sum? It has recently become available…

nobody wants that pos… besides, I just got some ocean front property in arizona, I bought that and threw the golden gate in for free![/quote]

that song was going through my head too.

[quote]FireFighter1046 wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Any one know who sings the 1st song on the video?

Cold ~ Wasted Years

FF
[/quote]

thanks man! Rather embarassingly i have Year of the Spider and just have’nt listened to it in ages.

[quote]Ryu13 wrote:
Why does jay always look so sad? I think the only reason ronnie beats him is sheer charisma.[/quote]

Got a lot on his mind - still waters run deep and all that;)

Oh yeah - have you seen Ryus’ 1 - 12 inclusive lately?

[quote]Ryu wrote:
Ryu13 wrote:
Why does jay always look so sad? I think the only reason ronnie beats him is sheer charisma.

Got a lot on his mind - still waters run deep and all that;)

Oh yeah - have you seen Ryus’ 1 - 12 inclusive lately?[/quote]

Ya I think maybe he is tired and frustrated too. Oddly enough I had a guy come up to me the other day and asked me why I was so quite lately, He said I walked around looking mad. I dont feel Mad or Sad but I have been training very hard, the hardest I have in my whole life so I thought for a second and I said…

I am tired, and sore so I guess thats why I am not happy go lucky lately. I can imagine Jay is very unconfortable most of the time!
I hope he gets the Mr O, that will cheer him up.
FF

[quote]Professor X wrote:
summa wrote:
Observations.

What bodybuilders completely avoid aerobics when contest dieting? There is a also a huge difference between someone advanced cheating a very heavy weight up in order to stress the muscle more and some newbie cheating because he is lifting 50lbs more than he should be. As far as ROM, the goal is to stress the muscle through the part of the movement that does that best. No beginner should be training like an advanced trainer. If your arms aren’t even half the size of his, don’t train like him. [/quote]

Are his arms really 34"?
Holly crap!