Jay Cutler Makes Little Girls Cry

You know you’re swole when you can do that.

Maybe one day…

awesome.

I can make little girls cry too. Only their mothers usually pick them up and run off, instead of telling them to feel my muscles…

When i was a little kid i was scared of the incredible hulk, Louie Ferrigno. Whenever bruce banner would start to change into the hulk i would run into the kitchen and hide. I think i remember crying once and even hiding under an empty carboard box.

That was a funny video.

that broke him a little inside.

Haha… awesome!

Is that the point of the fabled “Too big-dom?”

haha he’s like I signed a picture for you… so why the f*ck are you crying!? At least I bet that’s what he was thinking.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I can make little girls cry too. Only their mothers usually pick them up and run off, instead of telling them to feel my muscles…[/quote]

HAHAHAHA!

That’s pretty funny. Any time you make a little kid cry, you get dirty ass looks, this is just hilarious cause he didn’t even do anything except exist.

honestly everyone might not agree but how much do you want to bet that he actually felt bad after that haha. as badass as that was

What you guys dont know is that the little girls father was eaten by a pack of ferocious bodybuilders because someone spilt aspestos in their pwo shakes, and they found him when they were roaming the countryside. She hid under a vegatarian to escape.

Here touch my biceps and feel better, little girl.

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
What you guys dont know is that the little girls father was eaten by a pack of ferocious bodybuilders because someone spilt aspestos in their pwo shakes, and they found him when they were roaming the countryside. She hid under a vegatarian to escape.[/quote]

Because the only one who can protect you from a pack of rabid bodybuilders is… a vegetarian… with his vegetable powers…

[quote]Otep wrote:
Scrotus wrote:
What you guys dont know is that the little girls father was eaten by a pack of ferocious bodybuilders because someone spilt aspestos in their pwo shakes, and they found him when they were roaming the countryside. She hid under a vegatarian to escape.

Because the only one who can protect you from a pack of rabid bodybuilders is… a vegetarian… with his vegetable powers…[/quote]

Naw, the vegetarian was just so scrawny that the rabid bodybuilders figured he wasn’t worth eating - not enough meat to make it worth the trouble.

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
Otep wrote:
Scrotus wrote:

Because the only one who can protect you from a pack of rabid bodybuilders is… a vegetarian… with his vegetable powers…

Naw, the vegetarian was just so scrawny that the rabid bodybuilders figured he wasn’t worth eating - not enough meat to make it worth the trouble.[/quote]

Exactly, That seemed obvious to me, sorry i didnt spell it out for you.

[quote]Artem wrote:
[/quote]

I know, what is that? I can just imagine what was going through his head.

“Oh shit, she’s crying, think Jay think, what would make her stop crying?? I’VE GOT IT!!” flexes bicep “here, feel this!”

[quote]big balls wrote:
When i was a little kid i was scared of the incredible hulk, Louie Ferrigno. Whenever bruce banner would start to change into the hulk i would run into the kitchen and hide. I think i remember crying once and even hiding under an empty carboard box.[/quote]

Don’t ever admit this in public.

[quote]dre wrote:
Artem wrote:

“Oh shit, she’s crying, think Jay think, what would make her stop crying?? I’VE GOT IT!!” flexes bicep “here, feel this!” [/quote]

haha, probably because that gets him out of every other situation. When in doubt, hit a front double bi.

[quote]dre wrote:
Artem wrote:

“Oh shit, she’s crying, think Jay think, what would make her stop crying?? I’VE GOT IT!!” flexes bicep “here, feel this!” [/quote]

lmao

How awesome (but wrong) would it have been if he stood up and did a most muscular pose and screamed.