Jay Cutler In San Diego

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/f/2/f22b0-FirstMailingList_April$2007_LogoOverride.gif

Hey all you in San Diego or near by, Jay Cutler will be in town.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Isn’t that the guy who was arrested for killing some personal trainer? Oh no wait…sorry that was another bloated steroid freak…[/quote]

Is that supposed to be funny, or a legitimate commentary on bodybuilding in general?

Bloated? Bloated?!? Those guys are so desiccated, how do you get the idea that they’re bloated? Do you mean swole?

Is it your position those that use steroids are all murderers? Or do you just have absolutely nothing worth saying, hence reading, to offer this thread?

All I hear is some pipsqueak talk. If you had any size, you wouldn’t care who uses what.

Pipsqueak.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
Isn’t that the guy who was arrested for killing some personal trainer? Oh no wait…sorry that was another bloated steroid freak…[/quote]

Don’t worry no one will be sad your not there. In fact your not even invited.

I just saw Jay guest posing, and let me tell you, the guy is as big as a house. He was very personable also, intermingling with the crowd. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. I thought it was well worth seeing him.

Cutler’s an accomplished bodybuilder.

But do you really want to ogle another man?

I’m certainly no cutler fan (don’t even know if i like bodybuilding)…but I don’t think the snide remarks are warranted if you don’t have anyting useful to say move the hell on to the next post that you do have an interest in…

ps
if you are wondering why I opened this thread i live in san diego

[quote]Mad Titan wrote:
I’m certainly no cutler fan (don’t even know if i like bodybuilding)…but I don’t think the snide remarks are warranted if you don’t have anyting useful to say move the hell on to the next post that you do have an interest in…

ps
if you are wondering why I opened this thread i live in san diego[/quote]

Apparently, it is now ok on this site to make those types of comments about people who have worked that hard…but it is against the rules to imply that someone with no muscle should consider building some.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:

Why don’t you go call him a bloated freak to his face?

[quote]Mad Titan wrote:

ps
if you are wondering why I opened this thread i live in san diego[/quote]

Hey Mad,

Feel free to come join us for our GPP sessions in Mission Beach. Here is the link for the details.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1333985

Call me crazy, but I spend lots of time wondering about how much that guy shits every day.

Here are a couple pics of Jay from the event.

I have to say he was a very nice guy and the event really was geared towards the fans.

You got go into the store with just him and whoever else in your party and chit chat for a good 5 min or so and take pictures, get signed ect.

Freaking huge too!

Me and Mr. Cutler, I am mid-word hence the silly look.

For some reason this did not get updated in the forum. Lets try again.

thats a nice pic of you and him.

That pink bag on wheels looks nice too. I assume it’s his off day, so no lifting bags. (or it actually has weights in it lol)

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
That pink bag on wheels looks nice too. I assume it’s his off day, so no lifting bags. (or it actually has weights in it lol)[/quote]

It’s his lunch.

[quote]shawninjapan wrote:
ShaneM686 wrote:
That pink bag on wheels looks nice too. I assume it’s his off day, so no lifting bags. (or it actually has weights in it lol)

It’s his lunch.
[/quote]

Well when they opened it, 5 chickens, 4 pigs,a lamb and a cow all bolted out of it. Jay was to quick though and devowered them all!!!

Actually I belive it was the bag his helper stored the pictures and merch for sale. Which I have to say was very very inexpesive. He had photos for free he would sign for you and the ones you could buy were only $10.

Jay’s a class act! He was the guest poser at a show in Newfoundland last fall, and was just a really big, down to earth guy. He took pics with everyone, and my cousin Mike even got him to write “I wanna be like Mike” on one of his shirts.

If he was coming to town, I’d definitely pay the money to see/meet him.

Seriously, Dood is a monster…wow! Impressive is an understatement.

Now on a lighter note…I’m guessing he’ll be able to throw the length of the field this year. So what’s the deal with everybody that gets drafted by Denver? Do they immediately hook them up with Shannon Sharpe and Romo or what :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]kroby wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
Isn’t that the guy who was arrested for killing some personal trainer? Oh no wait…sorry that was another bloated steroid freak…

Is that supposed to be funny, or a legitimate commentary on bodybuilding in general?

Bloated? Bloated?!? Those guys are so desiccated, how do you get the idea that they’re bloated? Do you mean swole?

Is it your position those that use steroids are all murderers? Or do you just have absolutely nothing worth saying, hence reading, to offer this thread?

All I hear is some pipsqueak talk. If you had any size, you wouldn’t care who uses what.

Pipsqueak.[/quote]

WHOA! Are you DATING Jay Cutler or do you just want to suck his (bloated) cock?