Jay Cutler and Dexter Jackson

Here are a few short clips to compare just how far these two gentleman have come.

For those of you who are afraid to put on mass to quickly, please note the dates listed.

Jay Cutler
1993:

Recent:

Dexter Jackson
1992:

2008:

Dexter looked way better in 1992

Hmm…I think Cutler looks better now. He’s way bigger and uhm, won the Olympia with his current look.

Both were way better back in the day when they weren’t mass monsters.

wow dexter has always had a crazy back

so fair to say before and after the drugs?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
wow dexter has always had a crazy back

so fair to say before and after the drugs?[/quote]

that’s still 15-16 years ago, I’m sure he would have been huge even without drugs with 15-16 more years of training. That statement sounds pretty fair though.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
Hmm…I think Cutler looks better now. He’s way bigger and uhm, won the Olympia with his current look. [/quote]

So what? The fact that he won the Olympia does not mean he looks good. It speaks more to the judging and the tradeoffs [poor ones in my opinion] the judges have been willing to accept as bodybuilding has evolved than anything else. Dexter still has one of if not the best physique of any modern bodybuilder in my view.

dexters abs are EPIC

Look at Cutler’s face now.
Epic deformed chin son.

Still gonna meet him come Saturday in Toronto.

woo!

[quote]tykraus7 wrote:
Both were way better back in the day when they weren’t mass monsters.[/quote]

QFT, but I’m tempted to disagree purely because the 1992 clip of Dexter was so ambiguously homosexual.

[quote]Legionnaire wrote:
tykraus7 wrote:

QFT, but I’m tempted to disagree purely because the 1992 clip of Dexter was so ambiguously homosexual.
[/quote]
upon watching the rest of the clip I decided there was nothing “ambiguous” about how very gay that was.

The before and after pics of cutler really show how an older man’s muscles are so much more dense and powerful looking.
Dexter does have an awesome back. Fuck I wish my back looked like that!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Sorry to hijack, but I just had to post this link, that I made the mistake of clicking on (thinking it would involve a female).

I feel violated by this, in the extreme.

Have a look:

Bushy[/quote]

The “2girls1cup” of bodybuilding, or better, 2nippels1guy.

Bushy, you… well, at least you did warn us.
And it is flagged as potentially inappropriate!

And yes, they both look WAY better in the old videos.

[quote]Legionnaire wrote:
Legionnaire wrote:
tykraus7 wrote:

upon watching the rest of the clip I decided there was nothing “ambiguous” about how very gay that was.
[/quote]

???

I think Jay looked great in the 1st one, especially being a teen contest, it shows how much he is very well suited for the sport. Still, the biggest difference is the size of his freaking head. Imagine what he’s gonna look like when he stops training years from now and everything shrinks a bit except his head and gut.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I think Jay looked great in the 1st one, especially being a teen contest, it shows how much he is very well suited for the sport. Still, the biggest difference is the size of his freaking head. Imagine what he’s gonna look like when he stops training years from now and everything shrinks a bit except his head and gut.

S
[/quote]

Who says he’ll stop training?

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Who says he’ll stop training? [/quote]

You think he’ll stay that big forever?
Wait till he’s like 50.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Who says he’ll stop training?

You think he’ll stay that big forever?
Wait till he’s like 50.[/quote]

Your point is? I hope no one here is making every current decision in life based on when/if they happen to turn 50.

I hear this argument from some older people concerning tattoos. “Just wait till you turn 65 and those tattoos will look funny.” First, if anyone is avoiding living a full life in anticipation of a “possible 65th birthday”, they really don’t have it all.

I am not talking about throwing all caution to the wind and living recklessly, however, all of us will get old. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to look back once you are and conclude that you actually lived instead of just passing the time.

Further, 50 isn’t that old anymore. He obviously won’t remain the same size once he stops competing, but that doesn’t mean he will stop training. Dorian Yates is still in great shape as well as Lee Haney.