Jay at 22...

yup thats a slow bulker

Yeah, but Branch beat him when he was 18! :slight_smile:

S

I think I like his overall look better then than I do now. I am including hair in that statement.

Old hair wins for sure.

mmmmmmmmmmmmnewhairwins

Makes me want to do a couple cycles.

yup cycles would be nice. whatever its not my dream to be an olympia, but sure is amazing to see people who were dreaming

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
Old hair wins for sure.[/quote]

x2 on the hair.

[quote]Kanada wrote:
yup cycles would be nice. whatever its not my dream to be an olympia, but sure is amazing to see people who were dreaming[/quote]

?

Because you think steroids are what stands in your way from looking like that?

LOL

I would venture that the majority of the people even using steroids would NEVER look like that so why focus on that alone?

Jay looks great there, and anyone that thinks he looks like that solely because of steroids is deluding themselves.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Jay looks great there, and anyone that thinks he looks like that solely because of steroids is deluding themselves.[/quote]

No one said that, why is that always brought up?

That video of a guy that big at 22 just makes me want to be huge yesterday, and a couple cycles sure wouldn’t hurt.

Thats all, no one said ‘damn, wonder what he would be like without roidz!’, and no one said they could be that big with them either.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Kanada wrote:

?

Because you think steroids are what stands in your way from looking like that?

LOL

I would venture that the majority of the people even using steroids would NEVER look like that so why focus on that alone?[/quote]

hm? a lot of shit stands in my way, and steroids aint my main concern. i thought you would have figured it out by now im not an idiot. time and dedication seperate me from jay, if i dedicated the time he does then id consider the assistance to be more worth it. the steroids comment was more a wish that i was bigger than i am now, surely you can relate to that?

280 lb off season they said, Jay’s 5’9". I wonder what his weight has been at throughout the years.

The difference in conditioning from old videos like that to new stuff always stands out to me.

[quote]red04 wrote:
The difference in conditioning from old videos like that to new stuff always stands out to me.[/quote]

In this case its more of a factor of how young Jay is and not what year it is. Plenty of the top pros of the time were completely shredded. This vid is from 1996, not 1970

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]red04 wrote:
The difference in conditioning from old videos like that to new stuff always stands out to me.[/quote]

In this case its more of a factor of how young Jay is and not what year it is. Plenty of the top pros of the time were completely shredded. This vid is from 1996, not 1970 [/quote]

LOL!

Yeah, the world SOOOOO different back in the “late great 90’s”. I remember driving around the gym parking lot for hours looking for a place to park my stagecoach.

They had bodybuilding on ESPN? I knew they did some powerlifting in the past but that’s news to me

[quote]andrew88 wrote:
They had bodybuilding on ESPN? I knew they did some powerlifting in the past but that’s news to me[/quote]

Yes, bodybuilding used to be on ESPN quite often. They used to use it as filler. That means that if they had no listed programming for 30min because a game ran long or something late at night, they would throw on the Mr. Olympia contest or something.

It wasn’t until that baseball nonsense started that suddenly ALL bodybuilding disappeared from the network.

They used to have a show called American Muscle that featured many of the top guys today before they were even well known. That was where I first heard of Kai Greene competing over 225lbs ALL NATURAL…so there goes Casey Butt’s theory.

Lol look at the midget trying to get some space on the line up!

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Lol look at the midget trying to get some space on the line up![/quote]

I SWEAR TO GOD! LMFAO Im glad someone other than me noticed that besides the hair and the steroids. I was suprised when they actually touched each other to get the front spot. I thought there would be some etiquette rule against touching each other. Completely hilarious though!