Jason Statham as Crank

Mr. Statham you have type 1 diabetes. Your blood sugar dropped below 3. -

what have you done to me?! you bastards!

I like.

Good.

The original Crank was good for an action movie. I would rewatch for the sex scene.

No, fuck. It was not good for an action movie. First Blood was good. True Lies was good. Hell, The Rock was good. Crank sucked in every sense of the word.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
No, fuck. It was not good for an action movie. First Blood was good. True Lies was good. Hell, The Rock was good. Crank sucked in every sense of the word.[/quote]

x2

Crank is a good film, if you like things that are ridiculously bad and unbelievable.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Ronsauce wrote:
No, fuck. It was not good for an action movie. First Blood was good. True Lies was good. Hell, The Rock was good. Crank sucked in every sense of the word.

x2

Crank is a good film, if you like things that are ridiculously bad and unbelievable.[/quote]

Crank, along with a number of his other films really turned me off JS. Funny clip though.

Same here actually. I think it was Crank along with The Transporter 2 that did it for me.

You movie snobs. It was what we thought it was. :slight_smile:

It was action in the sense of running around and jumping and shooting and some funny moments.

Wait, that was First Blood.

You can tell the difference between action that’s executed well and action that’s not though, right? Stories and acting aside, a good action movie will have good action. Crank didn’t. It looked cheap and was just insulting.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Ronsauce wrote:

x2

Crank is a good film, if you like things that are ridiculously bad and unbelievable.[/quote]

like star wars?
:wink:

I’m such a troll today…

Crank Parody. Heheh funny shit.

Seriously tough, Crank was too fast paced as a film, and had that ‘cheap’ aspect to it.

The part where Statham fucks his blonde girlfriend in front of all the asian students etc and he’s like ‘FUCK YEAH!!!’ and everybody starts applauding made me lol tough.

[quote]miroku333 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Ronsauce wrote:

x2

Crank is a good film, if you like things that are ridiculously bad and unbelievable.

like star wars?

I’m such a troll today…[/quote]

hahah…you take that back, you troll, you!!! :wink:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
miroku333 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Ronsauce wrote:

x2

like star wars?

I’m such a troll today…

hahah…you take that back, you troll, you!!! ;)[/quote]

Nobody should be able to slam Star Wars and get away with it!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
miroku333 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Ronsauce wrote:

x2

like star wars?

I’m such a troll today…

hahah…you take that back, you troll, you!!! ;)[/quote]

I take it back lord Vader!

I liked crank though.
the idea was to have a literally “non-stop” action flick.
and it was entertaining.
realistic or believable? no.
I get enough realistic and believable in real life - and that’s why I watch movies…