T Nation

Jason Pegg?

Honestly, my personal hero. Hes the man. I wish I was half as asweome as he is. Hes damn good looking too. can you smell my jealousy? Or is that just my essence?

That beard of yours > Jason Pegg.

Feel free to worship him as you see fit. hes got lots of stuff for your spank bank on EFS. By the way, this definitely is NOT Jason. No man could be that gay to make hero worship posts about himself under someone elses screen name while he is outside speaking to his son on the phone. Except me, Jim Wendler. The man who obviously posted this.

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:
Feel free to worship him as you see fit. hes got lots of stuff for your spank bank on EFS. By the way, this definitely is NOT Jason. No man could be that gay to make hero worship posts about himself under someone elses screen name while he is outside speaking to his son on the phone. Except me, Jim Wendler. The man who obviously posted this.[/quote]

Just quoting this so it can’t be edited away.

Jim, the fellas here are anxious for your delivery of a moustache ride, a romantic nacho dinner, and a few other items ordered from EFS yesterday.

I knew you (Jim) were jealous of him (Jason) all along. It was so obvious, really…

i heard jason pegg is stepping down from the platform because of injuries, does anyone know if this is true?

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i heard jason pegg is stepping down from the platform because of injuries, does anyone know if this is true?[/quote]

Not injuries. Testes just way too big for his squat suit. Ive seen em. I believe him.

-Sgned,

THE Jim Wendler

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i heard jason pegg is stepping down from the platform because of injuries, does anyone know if this is true?[/quote]

Not injuries. Testes just way too big for his squat suit. Ive seen em. I believe him.

-Sgned,

THE Jim Wendler
[/quote]

POIDH.

There arent any hot dick pictures in this thread. I am going to keep reporting it until there are.

I’m assuming jim is back, anyone PM him to let him know what “he” said?

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i heard jason pegg is stepping down from the platform because of injuries, does anyone know if this is true?[/quote]

Not injuries. Testes just way too big for his squat suit. Ive seen em. I believe him.

-Sgned,

THE Jim Wendler
[/quote]

thats what he gets for wearing 3 suits, all STRAPS UP!

Im off of work. Time for some more High beams. Dont tell Dave.

I hear he can play the church organ…

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
i heard jason pegg is stepping down from the platform because of injuries, does anyone know if this is true?[/quote]

Not injuries. Testes just way too big for his squat suit. Ive seen em. I believe him.

-Sgned,

THE Jim Wendler
[/quote]

Ask a guy to keep ONE secret…

Jason

[quote]Captain Qwark wrote:
I hear he can play the church organ…

Is there anything Pegg can’t do?

[quote]beanboy502 wrote:

[quote]Captain Qwark wrote:
I hear he can play the church organ…

Is there anything Pegg can’t do?[/quote]

Nope. Im a pretty big deal. hahahahahaha

Jason

Jason Pegg`s bench is the stuff of legends…

teehee! Just bustin your big ass balls pegg.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Jason Pegg`s bench is the stuff of legends…
[/quote]

in the cripple class.

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Jason Pegg`s bench is the stuff of legends…
[/quote]

in the cripple class.[/quote]

You cant say much …you broke your hand

^ shouldn’t you be studying or something?