Jason Pegg 1000lb Squat

Saw this over at IM.

Jesus christ that went up fast.

He posts on here. Big squat.

fuckin sweet

He’s my fucking hero.

wow that looked easy, no knee wraps either

I don’t understand the no knee wraps thing. Several good lifters are doign it now though- Kroczeleski, Jeremy Frey, this guy. I feel like I get more out of a cranked pair of wraps than I ever get out of suit straps.

[quote]Pinto wrote:
I don’t understand the no knee wraps thing. Several good lifters are doign it now though- Kroczeleski, Jeremy Frey, this guy. I feel like I get more out of a cranked pair of wraps than I ever get out of suit straps. [/quote]

Matt Kroc didn’t use them either

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Pinto wrote:
I don’t understand the no knee wraps thing. Several good lifters are doign it now though- Kroczeleski, Jeremy Frey, this guy. I feel like I get more out of a cranked pair of wraps than I ever get out of suit straps. [/quote]

Matt Kroc didn’t use them either [/quote]

Kroczeleski- Last name of Matt Kroc.

He joked in an interview he is too strong to use them, lol.

I also have no clue why anyone wouldn’t use the max amount of gear they are allowed to use if they are strong enough to handle it.

Also, on topic, Jason Pegg is the fucking man, he got most of one of his arms blown off in Afghanistan 5 years ago, and here he is squatting 1000 pounds. I fully support our troops and think that people who are willing to go to war for our country are the true badasses, especially one who had something like that happen, and then comes back better than ever, awesome job Jason.

Here is the article by Tate where he mentions Pegg-

jason pegg = fuckin beast!

But I dont know what life would be like with no knee wraps. Personal view though