T Nation

Jason Norcross - Condolences

So sorry to hear about the loss of your Kings…that durn Shaq anyway.

Thanks Heb! I think I had 4 minor hear attacks during the game. I was crushed after the overtime. I don’t know if I even want to watch the finals. But I will give the Lakers credit. We had two (3 if you count game 4) chances to put the Lakers away and it didn’t happen. Anyway, listening to sports talk radio after the game had me feeling a little better. We may not have done it this year, but the future is bright if we can keep our nucleus together and I think we can. Anyway, thanks for the condolences. I’m going to take out my frustration in the weight room in an hour or so.

If they had just hit their free throws…

You hit the nail on the head. Shaq hit his free throws in game 6 and 7 and we didn’t. I still love the guys, but it kills me to lose because we can’t make a stupid free throw.

Big Kings fan as well. Game 7 was so darn frustrating. As soon as they missed the first four free throws it was like, “here we go.” Do you live in Sacramento? I have been living here for about 12 years now.

Went to Davis for undergrad and grad school. Spent 6 years in that wonderful town. I’ve been back in the Bay Area for about a year now.

I too live in sacramento. Before this year, I wasn’t really interested in Basketball, until our lacrosse coach told us all to watch it(for the similarities to lacrosse). I went to a few of the regular season games, and I watched feverishly throughout the playoffs. They may have lost in the conference finals, but they had a great season without some of their key players for a good period of time(Webber at the beginning, and stojacovic at the end of the season during the playoff). I agree, I think they can only get better. The one thing that I would say,is that I wished that the officiating for this series had been either consistantly good, or consistantly bad. It seemed to fluctuate from one game to the next.

Where abouts in Sacramento do you live? I am up near Citrus Heights just off of 80. I work out at Cal Fit. I know that it is big time family gym, but it fits the budget and the location works well too.

lets go Hurricanes! wait, whoops wrong thread sorry