Jason Kidd Files For Divorce

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
spaghetti wstrn wrote:
PGA wrote:

If she was as bad as Doug Christie’s wife I can see divorcing her. But Christie is a lil’bitch and deserved what he got.

What happened to Christie?

Retired.

Now trying to get back in the league.

The rumor is his wife is not happy with him out of the NBA.[/quote]

Utah,

Thanks for the info. I thought PGA was saying that his wife did something to him when he said that he deserved what happened to him.

From the Daily News article:

“Since the inception of marriage, defendant’s [Joumana Kidd’s] method of displaying anger, or dealing with frustration, has been to hit the plaintiff [Kidd], punch the plaintiff, kick the plaintiff, or throw nearby household objects at the plaintiff,” he claimed in papers filed in Bergen County Family Court in Hackensack, N.J.

After looking at all of her pics and reading the above, I am taking her side. A weekend with her sounds like fun.

DB

Was there a domestic dispute between them and he hit her or something.

I saw some show on them and all I can remember was their son, T.J. had a mustache at 3 years old.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
…yeah but don’t you guys think that the level of complete hotness is congruent with the level of shit a person will put up with from said hottie? [/quote]

No, I’ve been with some pretty mellow, really hot girls. Pro athletes don’t marry these kind of women though. They marry women who will turn a blind eye to all the extracurricular activities for the luxuries they’re provided. And any bitch who marries for “security” is a chickenhead and should be treated accordingly.

I love Kidd’s allegation that she had their 8 year old son go into the Nets’ locker room and steal Jason’s cell phone, so she could check and see who he had been speaking with.
She then spent the rest of the game screaming at him from the stands.

Vacant and bat-shit crazy is always a great combination.

Hey ddickheadd, there are two “D’s” in his name. Maybe if you spelledd his name correctly, people would know who you’re talking about.

And for the record, for his sake, I hope he’s got a prenup.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
lostinthought wrote:
…yeah but don’t you guys think that the level of complete hotness is congruent with the level of shit a person will put up with from said hottie?

No, I’ve been with some pretty mellow, really hot girls. Pro athletes don’t marry these kind of women though. They marry women who will turn a blind eye to all the extracurricular activities for the luxuries they’re provided. And any bitch who marries for “security” is a chickenhead and should be treated accordingly.[/quote]

I think what he meant was that the hotter a chick is, the more you’re willing to put up with(or atleast give her a 2nd chance). And I tend to agree with that.

I’d still hit it again and again.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
I’d still hit it again and again. [/quote]
Seeing this after reading all that was worth it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. the NY station (radio) wasdiscussing the incident the night it happened. She was yelling insults and taunts at him during the game.

2. I know a sportswriter who knows kidd and he told me a couple of years ago that she was a PSYCHO.

3. the quote is
    “No matter how fine a woman is, somewhere there’s a guy who’s sick of Fu***ng her.”

for proof see Halle Berry and Pam Anderson.

[quote]TX T. wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
[/quote]

Didn’t say I’d stay with or marry her. She’d be that weekend thang.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
TX T. wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:

Didn’t say I’d stay with or marry her. She’d be that weekend thang.[/quote]

That’s what I was saying earlier. That it would be one of those things that on Sunday night when you’re driving home alone you just keep shaking your head and thinking “Wow, that was some crazy shit. NEVER again dude, but WOW, what a weekend!”

DB

[quote]emdawgz1 wrote:
3. the quote is
“No matter how fine a woman is, somewhere there’s a guy who’s sick of Fu***ng her.”

[/quote]

The “quote” is obviously true to a point and we all know it. The source however is unknown.
That saying has been around forever.

Everyone from Jackie Gleason to Joe “Willie” Namath used it over 40 years ago. I’m sure long before that someone came up with some version of it.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
TX T. wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:

That’s what I was saying earlier. That it would be one of those things that on Sunday night when you’re driving home alone you just keep shaking your head and thinking “Wow, that was some crazy shit. NEVER again dude, but WOW, what a weekend!”

DB[/quote]

Exactly.

No matter how fine a woman looks…somewhere, somebody is truly tired of putting up with her shit!

Beauty is only skin deep…Ugly is to the bone.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
TX T. wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:

DB

Exactly.[/quote]

Until, one or two months later, you are trying hard to find out what her number was, which has nothing to do with your mild intoxication?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
And for the record, for his sake, I hope he’s got a prenup.[/quote]

The only time a guy today should not get one is if his wife makes more money than he does.

Didn’t Kidd allegedly lay the Pimp Hand to his wife a few years back? Or was that a different woman?

I know at one time there was shit going around about him being psycho, but it’s been a number of years…

[quote]CC wrote:
Didn’t Kidd allegedly lay the Pimp Hand to his wife a few years back? Or was that a different woman?

I know at one time there was shit going around about him being psycho, but it’s been a number of years…[/quote]

It was mentioned in this very thread that he was arrested for laying the smack down on his wife. I believe it was today’s paper that stated in an article that he smacked her in the mouth. Something to do with a french fry?

[quote]MaloVerde wrote:
CC wrote:

I know at one time there was shit going around about him being psycho, but it’s been a number of years…

It was mentioned in this very thread that he was arrested for laying the smack down on his wife. I believe it was today’s paper that stated in an article that he smacked her in the mouth. Something to do with a french fry?
[/quote]

My bad. I was reading the thread pretty quickly and missed that line PGA slipped in there.