Jared from Subway, Lottery Winner

Seriously, how did this retard get a lifetime corporate sponsorship? I have been watching subway commercials for like a decade with him in the commercials. He wasn’t an athlete or an abortion survivor. he just dropped some weight…

I don’t get it!

[quote]adamhum wrote:
Seriously, how did this retard get a lifetime corporate sponsorship? I have been watching subway commercials for like a decade with him in the commercials. He wasn’t an athlete or an abortion survivor. he just dropped some weight…

I don’t get it!

[/quote]

Because… you know fat people can’t lose weight. They try EVERYTHING but it never works!

marketing.

He had aids…

he went from being super fat, to just regular fat

He was I’m the belly off club for men’s health. Got noticed by subway.

Even fatties need a hero… sandwich.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Even fatties need a hero… sandwich.[/quote]

LOL

I thought that jared won the lottery recently or something. I was going to cry if he not only got that massive subway contract, but also won the mother f*cking lottery.

What they don’t tell you is that Jared is a cheater. Using his big-ass pants to win kid games. What a dick.

http://jaredelefun.ytmnd.com/

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
I thought that jared won the lottery recently or something. I was going to cry if he not only got that massive subway contract, but also won the mother f*cking lottery.[/quote]

LOL, I thought the exact same thing. Even the crying part.

I think you’re giving him less credit than deserved.

The man worked pretty hard to where he is now. He’s smart enough to market himself(average guy) well enough to bring in millions. Which is more than most can say. He doesn’t exactly just sit around and collect cash.

“In addition to his work directly for Subway, traveling as much as 200 days a year for the restaurant, Fogle also gives regular talks on fitness and healthy eating.[2] Since Fogle’s advertising campaign began, Subway sales have more than doubled to $8.2 billion”

He may be a lucky guy but I wouldn’t go so far to describe him as a lottery winner.

You live in America

Jared did not walk to Subway every day. He lived in the apartments that were above a Subway at IU. He was secretly in love with a girl that worked there.

I see him out at the bars frequently in Broadripple. He goes out and expects celebrity treatment. I guess I would, too.

He lost a shit ton of weight and became a spokesperson for Subway. Big deal. As if there aren’t plenty of people on this site that could not do it better.

This is all fact.

Steroids, foam rolling, reverse hyper and bosu ball squats is how he did it.

[quote]gabex wrote:

I see him out at the bars frequently in Broadripple. [/quote]

I was in indianapolis 3 weeks ago and went there… was a good time…

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
What they don’t tell you is that Jared is a cheater. Using his big-ass pants to win kid games. What a dick.

http://jaredelefun.ytmnd.com/[/quote]

I watched that for WAY longer than I would have liked…

Jared had a three some with too flabby stretch marked former fat girls.