Jared Fogle Always Was a Loser

https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/political_correctness;jsessionid=AC7A0E70B0758DC7E9867C4B233E5952-mcd02.hydra?pageNo=6

Something that baffles me is why the people like this who are sexual deviants that do terrible things don’t masturbate the fuck out of themselves and then they should hopefully kill that urge.

I mean after I finish some hand to gland combat all I want to do is watch Star Trek or do some algebra.

[quote]Nards wrote:
hand to gland combat[/quote]

funniest thing I’ve read all day!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

funniest thing I’ve read all day![/quote]

Ya, hilarious!

[quote]Nards wrote:
Something that baffles me is why the people like this who are sexual deviants that do terrible things don’t masturbate the fuck out of themselves and then they should hopefully kill that urge.

I mean after I finish some hand to gland combat all I want to do is watch Star Trek or do some algebra.[/quote]

Because it’s people like him that think they are invisible inside the walls of their homes. They forget that everything they do is traceable by their IP address, and that there are dedicated divisions of police forces actively scanning for activity like his. It’s great to know that these cyber crime divisions are producing real results with their work, unlike much of the war on drugs. The more of these dirtbags like Fogle get reigned in, the better our society becomes. Hopefully he gets his due in prison…though that sentence is an absolute joke.

I imagine he will try to hang himself in the near future.

[quote]Nards wrote:
[/quote]

He did. He had hundreds of DVDs of this stuff.

[quote]Nards wrote:

I mean after I finish some hand to gland combat all I want to do is watch Star Trek or do some algebra.[/quote]

Many (please, please don’t ask for statistics) do, fortunately. Of course, the issue is that most people will eventually feel the urge to realise their sexual fantasies.

Being a paedophile isn’t illegal; having sex with minors and/or obtaining media of minors having sex is. It’s basically the same as you being free to fantasise about butchering your boss as long as you don’t actually do it.

Paedophiles who don’t act on their impulses are generally advised to seek professional help. The crux is that paedophilia is such a stigma that many would rather keep it quiet than talk to a professional about it.

*Disclaimer: Neither am I a paedophile nor do I personally know one (you never know for sure about the latter, of course).

And yes, what Fogle did was despicable. I just hope he doesn’t manage to squirm out of this.

Jarod was just trying to live up to the Subway slogan “Eat Fresh”

[quote]on edge wrote:
Jarod was just trying to live up to the Subway slogan “Eat Fresh”[/quote]

He began and ended his career by trying to get into smaller pants…

!

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
[/quote]

He did. He had hundreds of DVDs of this stuff.[/quote]

Plus, I believe that there are studies that suggest masturbating to certain genres increases ones urge to experience it in real life.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

funniest thing I’ve read all day![/quote]

Ya, hilarious![/quote]

I’ve also heard it called “pulling the goalie” and “reasonable hand-drawn facsimile”

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

He began and ended his career by trying to get into smaller pants…[/quote]

Tried not to laugh, but couldn’t resist!

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

He began and ended his career by trying to get into smaller pants…[/quote]

Tried not to laugh, but couldn’t resist!
[/quote]

I had the same reaction when I first heard it … like that’s funny but too soon?

yeah some of the jokes in this thread have been pretty fucking funny.

Which brings the question: is anything not funny? Like, obviously paedophilia is rough and not a laughing matter, but yet we still find the jokes funny.

Where’s the line? What topics are off limits?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Which brings the question: is anything not funny? Like, obviously paedophilia is rough and not a laughing matter, but yet we still find the jokes funny.

Where’s the line? What topics are off limits?[/quote]

No topics are off limits.
There will always be someone who gets offended at any possible type of joke, so by default, it’s open season on everything.
It’s a give and take thing, so unless you’re willing to never laugh at anything, you shouldn’t get offended because someone else finds something funny and you don’t.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Where’s the line? What topics are off limits?[/quote]

Well, if we learned anything from the “Jared has Aides” episode, this will be funny in 22.3 years.